Feb 27 2013
By: XJonWolfyX First Son 1 posts

DO NOT REDEEM VOUCHER ON A FRIEND'S PS3

1 replies 234 views Edited Feb 27, 2013

Just a warning. My friend is a huge Playstation fan. Pretty much exclusivly has all Sony consoles. So tonight I called him up to activate my PSN voucher since my PS3 is busted and my account is on his PS3 so I could find a work around to getting Valkyria Chronicles 2 on my Vita. He didn't even know about the $10 dollar voucher but was happy to do it over the phone. Turns out it is one voucher per console. Now he is SOL and I feel pretty **bleep**. Thanks Sony.

tldr; One voucher per PS3 console. Not per PSN user. PS Vita users are SOL.

Message 1 of 2 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1569 posts

Re: DO NOT REDEEM VOUCHER ON A FRIEND'S PS3

Feb 27, 2013

You should've had your friend give you details of what he saw on screen in redeeming your code. Otherwise he'd tell you that when entering the store, he saw your voucher code, which he could've told you, and in fact CAN be redeemed on a Vita. I just got mines from my brother's PS3 using my login information.

You should help your friend out now by logging out of your Vita, sign in with his account, and redeem his code for him since he can't use another on the same console.

BTW, why my code was sitting in my inbox since the 20th and never given on my Vita is pretty lame of Sony. Not to mention messages that I deleted off of my Vita is still on my PS3 account.

Message 2 of 2 (223 Views)
0 Likes