Feb 09 2013
By: jomo2004 First Son 11 posts

DNS error 80710102

2 replies 570 views Edited Feb 9, 2013

I am unable to connect to the internet or PSN.  I reset my router and attempted to reset my connection settings but am unable to obtain an ip address.

Message 1 of 3 (570 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Re: DNS error 80710102

Jul 9, 2013
I am soooo....frustrated and fed up with this DNS error 80710102. I have tried everything online. Whatever information I was able to obtain to resolve this annoying issue. Nothing worked!!! I can't get my PS3 to connect wired or wireless. All my other devices can connect except my PS3

I have disabled the media server.

I have change the DNS settings to multiple settings provided from troubleshooting forums and youtube channels.

I have done a hard and software reset on my Comcast Modem/Router. I would leave it unplugged. I have tried 10 and 20 min leaving it unplugged. I lalso, left my PS3 unplugged the same time just to see if that would help.

I have disabled and enabled the UPnP

I made the IP address, Subnet, and Router were correct.

I contacted PS customer service themselves and couldn't give me an answer. They suggested for me to go to my internet provider(comast)

Comcast took control of my router and did multiple router resets and other steps to get my PS3 online. Nothing worked!!!

I'm tired of this. This is the first time this has ever happened to me and I am no noob when it comes to troubleshooting, but I'm stumped.

Every time I would try to connect online the PS3 is able to obtain the IP address. Then when it would try to connect online it fails. I just don't get it . Can anyone help shed some light to the issue. All my wireless devices is able to connect except my PS3
Message 2 of 3 (247 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Re: DNS error 80710102

[ Edited ]
Nov 27, 2013

Same Here Buddy Im getting tired of **bleep** sony!!

Edit: Thread locked for necropost

Message 3 of 3 (175 Views)