Apr 25 2013
By: ninersfan2112 First Son 4 posts

DLC

6 replies 163 views Edited Apr 25, 2013

I purchased COD Black OPS 2 DLC Revolution and reset my profile settings and can not connect to PS3 Network and I called customer support and the guy had me create a new profile. So I did and the Revolution DLC is not there BUT all the movies and games I've downloaded and and all those games DLC's are there but not Revolutions. My question is how do I get that back on my game without having to repurchase the Add-on? Smiley Mad

Message 1 of 7 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4404 posts

Re: DLC

Apr 25, 2013

Did you check in your "Downloads" list in the PSN store?

It should be there (on the account you purchased it) and you will be able to re-download it.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 2 of 7 (161 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Apr 25, 2013

I cant connect to PSN with that profile it tells me that I can not sign in using another users name which is my user name i created. and the guy told me to creat a new one on a diferent profile so i did and. so it shows that i have no previous download history. and I tryied calling PSN but they are closed.

Message 3 of 7 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4404 posts

Apr 25, 2013

Okay, when you say you had reset your profile setting, do you mean you restored your PS3???

If so, when you create a user profile on your PS3, you are prompted to create a PSN ID when you go to sign-in on PSN.

Instead of creating a new one, you can choose the option to "use existing account."

All you would need to do then is type in the information to that account (e-mail/password) and you will have it back, along with all your previous purchased content in your "Download" list.

If I'm not understanding the issue, I apologize.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 4 of 7 (149 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Apr 25, 2013

If you haven't restored your PS3, don't. Go to the far left of the XMB, and create a new User. Under the PSN section, there is an option to "Sign up for the Playstation Network".  Choose that, and Like Horror has said, go with the option to "Sign in with an existing Account". From there, the Revolution DLC should be in your Download List.

Message 5 of 7 (146 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Apr 26, 2013

I just reset the settings not the PS3. and i did use existing account but it popped up as a different name on the account instead of the name i've been using. so I'm kind of thinking I'm screwed and i may have to re puchase it. And i called customer support and tried to explain the problem and gave them the email address i've been using and said that it was a different name than the one that I've been using. So I'm really confuse on what to do.. and I dont haveany purchases under this different name.. But what i dont understand is why all my other games and movies that I purchase with the original account that I've been using are all on the new profile but not Revolution DLC.

Message 6 of 7 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
4 posts

Apr 26, 2013

because this ninersfan2112 wasn't the name that I've been using It was latinvenom which is the one I had my email add with....

Message 7 of 7 (127 Views)
0 Likes