Oct 12 2012
By: IRONS-9 First Son 2 posts

DLC/ Update issues-- DLC downloading but not installing

2 replies 818 views Edited Oct 12, 2012

Okay, so I was wondering if other people have been having issues with DLC downloading but not installing like I have. The last time I successfully installed DLC was around Batman Arkham City launch. I have never really paid attention to firmware updates but I am wondering if the recent firmware update could be the culprit. My recent failed attempts to install DLC have been with Darksiders 2 and Borderlands 2. Prior to this I had been playing Skyrim and not attempted to purchase any DLC since Arkham City launch. Long story short I have had major issues with my inability to use additional content. If it had been just one game I would just let it go, but now I am seeing a pattern develop and I am getting PO'd. As it stands I have 10 pieces of DLC that I have not been able to use. I don't really care about DS2 but Borderlands 2 will upset me greatly since I paid for the additional content.

Is there a fix for what I am experiencing? I will provide whatever information is necessary to resolve this issue.

Thanks for any help I get!

Iron

Message 1 of 3 (818 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1712 posts

Re: DLC/ Update issues-- DLC downloading but not installing

Oct 14, 2012

Go into your account management you will see downloads. Redownload and install. Post back if that solves the issue.

Message 2 of 3 (777 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
MVP Support
18880 posts

Re: DLC/ Update issues-- DLC downloading but not installing

[ Edited ]
Oct 16, 2012

|Welcome to the PS Community.

To get this out of the way. DLC are region locked.  If you purchased the game disc in the US you must buy the game's DLC from the US PSN store. Same  goes for all  other regions. In other words, US PSN store DLC for Borderlands 2 will not work with a European Borderland 2 game disc.

If the above doesn't apply to you then I suggest you Restore the File System. To do this you will have to access Safe Mode   Click the link & watch the video. Once you learn how ot access Safe Mode then select the 3rd option Restore File System.

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Message 3 of 3 (757 Views)
0 Likes