Highlighted
Mar 01 2012
By: Tuk_N_Ur_Jaw Lombax Warrior 152 posts
Accepted Solution

DID PLAYSTATION NETWORK JUST CRASH ?

6 replies 78 views Edited Mar 1, 2012

Um.... i cant sign in... i was playing battlefield3 and all of a sudden i seen my friends log off one after another and all of a sudden i got booted.  did the network just crash ?  wassup with a warning message or forum or something?     anybody know whats going on ?

Message 1 of 7 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
152 posts

Re: DID PLAYSTATION NETWORK JUST CRASH ?

Mar 1, 2012

well i was just able to sign back on....  looks like every one crashed...out of all of my friends on the list only 2 came back online.  hmmm.

Message 2 of 7 (78 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1114 posts

Mar 1, 2012

You where playing BF3. Battlefield is natorious for having its own server kick offs once in a while. It happens to me. And your internet could be low cause the same thing that you have just described happens to me, yet strangley the internet is good. And if PSN(SEN) crashed, you would be unable to post your post.......as feeble as that sounded

Message 3 of 7 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
152 posts

Mar 1, 2012

wow they dont have a seperate server for their website forums... that sucks.  this is the first time this has ever happened to me while playing bf3.    it must have been their server like you said... cause im running cable internet and my phone and my computer are running like lightning.        i was just about to get a multi kill

Message 4 of 7 (78 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1114 posts

Mar 1, 2012

Yea dont worry. If you go online and ask or type somthing like Why Am I Getting Logged Out of BF3, you will see that people have these exact problems. But PSN(SEN) is supposed to be going down for 24hrs tommorow so it could be a few outages. But so  far, i think its this.

Message 5 of 7 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
152 posts

Mar 1, 2012

i hope playstation puts the ability to play music while playing a video game in the next update !

Message 6 of 7 (78 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1114 posts

Mar 1, 2012

Its technically a software thing and it has to be written in the game. Wipeout Hd Fury supports it as well as Sports Champions for the move and i dont think they will be able to do it. If the update is by Sony, it will most likely be on PS3 software and it wont happen, sadly. If it is an update to BF3, it is made by EA then distributed by Sony and i doubt EA will spend the time to do it, sadly also. But i do wish this feature was in more games because the rock and metal bring out the true killer in me in a video game.

Message 7 of 7 (78 Views)
0 Likes