May 24 2013
By: GameSaiyan First Son 1 posts

DEACTIVATE SYSTEMS

5 replies 287 views Edited May 24, 2013

I want to deactivate all the ps3 systems that have my account but it won't let me because I recently deactivated all already i cant wait the whole 6 months i need another deactivation please help how can I do it again? ps3 gave out and I have a new one now.

Message 1 of 6 (287 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Re: DEACTIVATE SYSTEMS

May 24, 2013

I feel bad for you, but I think you may have to wait the 6 months. Smiley Sad

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 2 of 6 (282 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
41713 posts

May 24, 2013

GameSaiyan wrote:

I want to deactivate all the ps3 systems that have my account but it won't let me because I recently deactivated all already i cant wait the whole 6 months i need another deactivation please help how can I do it again? ps3 gave out and I have a new one now.

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

Sorry but as you already know the deativate all option is only avaialable ONCE every six months, when you did this the first time you would have been presented with a warning about that, why you need to deactivate all your systems again i do not understand, in any event if you deactivated all last time & only deactivated one new one then you should only have the one activated?

Please reference this link for further information:

https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/796/~/activate-%2F-deactivate-a-system-on...

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 3 of 6 (280 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
31427 posts

May 25, 2013

As far as I know there are no exceptions to the 6 month waiting period after web deactivation.  If you were complying with the Playstation Store content license, then it is hard to imagine how you could need to do it more often.  Sony doesn't really have much sympathy for people that don't follow its rules, even after being given a second chance; which is understandable.  You will just have to wait out the six months before you can download your content to the new PS3.  In any case, no one reading this forum could grant you an exception to the six month waiting period, even if Sony policy allowed that.  You have to contact Playstation customer support by phone or live chat (https://support.us.playstation.com/app/contact_options/).

GKP
Message 4 of 6 (267 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 2, 2013

WHICH EVEN IF THEY COULD THEY WONT I RANG THEM THE SAID THAT U HAVE TO WAIT THE REMAINING TIME WHICH BLOWS **bleep** THEY EXPECT U TO REBUY ALL OF THE CONTENT U ALREADY  OWN KIND OF A RIP OFF DNT YA THINK  ALSO WHY SUCH A LONG BLUDDY WAITNG PERIOD C,MON NOW 6MONTHS PS4S GANNA BE OUT BY THE TIME I GET MY STUFF BACK FRICKING JOKE **BLEEP** OFF SONY TAKE THE **bleep** 

***Edited for language**

Message 5 of 6 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3362 posts

Sep 2, 2013

****Since the question has been answered this topic will now be locked***

Message 6 of 6 (187 Views)
0 Likes