Jan 28 2014
By: Enigma_Pete First Son 1 posts

DC Universe Online Content for multiple users

[ Edited ]
1 replies 273 views Edited Jan 28, 2014

My son recently downloaded and tried DC Universe Online (DCUO) on our PS4.  Because he was enjoying it, I decided to purchase the 'Legendary Subscription' so he could play with the full content.  I have a PS+ user account, he has a non-PS+ online user account.  Because of the sharing features of the home 'Primary' console ( http://us.playstation.com/ps4/features/ps4-faq/ ) I made the purchase on my PS+ account.  I do this with all of our DLC.  The problem is my profile can log into DCUO and play with the legendary account, but he is still left with a free-to-play DCUO account without any of DLC features or trophy support on his profile.  I had not encountered this issue when purchasing DLC content for other games.  On my other purchases, he could utilize the same DLC.  I presume the issue with DCUO is due to the subscription.   Despite a lengthy internet search, I could not find anything to explain this would be the case in advance of purchase.   I have no intention of utilizing the legendary subsciption.  Is there a way to transfer the legendary subsciption for DCUO to my son's user account so he can utilize the DLC content on his profile?  I appreciate your assistance with this matter.

Message 1 of 2 (273 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: DC Universe Online Content for multiple users

May 24, 2014
I also purchased on my profile, however, my husband would like to play as well and he cannot access it on his profile
Message 2 of 2 (188 Views)
0 Likes