Mar 05 2013
By: X-Convict I Only Post Everything 1255 posts

Credit card works with incorrect billing information on new acount?

2 replies 143 views Edited Mar 5, 2013

On this acount im getting the cant add funds to your acounts on both of my credit cards with the correct billing information yet on my other acount I made a few weeks ago my billing information is incorrect and I was able to buy the black opts 2 map back with the same card that got declined on this acount?SO why is my original acount that I had since ps3 came out all of a sudden locked out of using my credit card yet a acount i made a few weeks ago I can use my credit card.

I get this error code too (80023102)

Message 1 of 3 (143 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
10623 posts

Re: Credit card works with incorrect billing information on new acount?

Mar 5, 2013
Are you sure the first address was correct, because you cannot use a credit card with an incorrect address. Your billing address must match the credit cards address or the card will be declined. Maybe you should check that both address` match, maybe you forgot to change one or something. If not you might want to call sony to see what the problem is.
Message 2 of 3 (135 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1255 posts

Re: Credit card works with incorrect billing information on new acount?

Mar 5, 2013

yeah I was/am Just as confused as you are I logged on to my other acount last night to see if i did indeed purchase revoloution cause its so strange that one acount my credit card works and other does not and yup I did shows up as my only purchase on that acount so i went to check billing information and the address is all wrong(as When i made the second acount its for clan purposes so i wont use my real information)so for what ever reason my credit card went thru on my second acount with incorrect billing information but on this acount with correct billing information and two credit cards it does not go thru.

Message 3 of 3 (131 Views)
0 Likes