Highlighted
Apr 13 2013
By: mochuuu SIEA 1490 posts

Credit From Get $10 For Every $50 Promotion Problems

[ Edited ]
7 replies 7999 views Edited May 2, 2013

Hey everyone, 

I'm hearing reports that some of you may not have received the rewards from the Get $10 for every $50 promotion. 

Messages to your PS3 via XMB message should have arrived on 4/12 on or around 11pm PST. There should also be a followup email going to your email that is tied to your SEN / PSN account today, 4/13 around 11am PST. 

If you haven't received your reward yet, don't worry, we'll work to get you taken care of. 

You're welcome to leave your feedback on this issue in this thread. Note that your PSN ID being posted in this thread will not drive a solution for you from a Customer Service standpoint. It's only to help us get information on those affected to drive a resolution for everyone. 

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network-Support/Have-not-received-my-ten-dollar-c...

LATEST UPDATE (12:06pm PST, 4/26) 

A new wave of reward vouchers for Canadian customers that were not properly accounted for have now been sent out via XMB message. Please check your PS3 inbox if you were awaiting resolution on this.

If you have not received your reward and believe you should have, please contact Customer Support.

Thank you for your patience, and we will certainly ensure that the lessons learned for this promotion are accounted for should we do a similar promotion in the future.

Thank you for your patience and again, please feel free to drop feedback in the following thread: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network-Support/Have-not-received-my-ten-dollar-c...

Replies are blocked so as to make it easy for you to subscribe to this thread to receive updates from PSN Staff when we update this thread. Click the 'Options' above and click 'Subscribe' to track this thread. Please check your notification settings under 'My Settings' to determine when you will receive emails from subscribing to threads in Playstation Community Forums. The default option is 'immediate', but can be set to be 'daily' or 'weekly'.

Message 1 of 8 (7,999 Views)
SIEA
1490 posts

Re: Credit From Get $10 For Every $50 Promotion Problems

Apr 13, 2013

Update 1

I have verified that there are some accounts which may have had issues with receiving the XMB message to their PS3. 

As mentioned before, the email is scheduled to be sent today with the voucher codes as well. This email is set to be sent around 11am PST, and may take a handful of hours to reach your inbox. 

Please check your email later today, and if you still have not received anything and believe that you should have, please continue to chime in on this post: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network-Support/Have-not-received-my-ten-dollar-c...

Thank you

Message 2 of 8 (7,696 Views)
SIEA
1490 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 14, 2013

Hey everyone, 

Most of you who were expecting their rewards from the "Get $10 for every $50 Spent" promotion have received them. They should be on your PS3 Inbox on the XMB, or in your email account that is associated with your SEN / PSN ID. 

If you have not received anything and believe you should have, please hang tight until end of day Monday for another update. Thank you for your patience and again, please feel free to drop feedback in the following thread: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network-Support/Have-not-received-my-ten-dollar-c...

Message 3 of 8 (7,210 Views)
SIEA
1490 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 16, 2013

Hello everyone, 

We're still reviewing messages that may not have reached email or PS3 inboxes. These are definitely in the minority, but we understand that some of you still may not have received any reward messaging. 

We'll continue to look for the best solution to ensure that anyone who was eligible for the rewards under this promotion has a path to get their reward. I'll update daily, at minimum on the progress. 

Thank you, 

Message 4 of 8 (6,714 Views)
SIEA
1490 posts

Apr 18, 2013

Hello everyone, 

We're getting close to identifying a small group of people that may have had issues recieving the message. It's a small update, but wanted to let you guys know that we're moving forward with a solution that I'll be able to detail more in the next few days; ideally by tomorrow. 

Thank you

Message 5 of 8 (5,877 Views)
SIEA
1490 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 19, 2013

Hi everyone.

We've identified approximately 100 people who were not able to receive the XMB message or email message that was sent with their rewards. For those affected, we will be automatically adding the appropriate reward amount to your SEN wallet. Please allow 3 - 5 days from this date (4/18)  for this take effect. If after this timeframe has passed and you still have not received your reward and believe you should have received one, please let us know on these forums and we will continue to examine a method to get your reward to you. This is only for user that we have identified that have not received the messaging. 

We're also aware that there may be issues with Canadian customers on receiving the correct reward. We're reviewing this issue now and should you believe you were affected by this, please stay tuned, we will have more to communicate with you in the coming week. 

You're welcome to contact Customer Support as well, and they can review on a case by case basis; however we're working to ensure everyone is taken care of. 

Thanks so much for your patience! 

Message 6 of 8 (5,636 Views)
SIEA
1490 posts

Apr 26, 2013

Hi all, 

We've generated a new list of vouchers that we are preparing to send out on 5/1. This is a new list that is specifically accounting for some of our Canadian customers in which the exchange rate was not properly accounted for. 

Thanks for your patience, and I'll update again once these vouchers have been sent out. 

Message 7 of 8 (4,281 Views)
SIEA
1490 posts

May 2, 2013

Hi everyone, 

A new wave of reward vouchers for Canadian customers that were not properly accounted for have now been sent out via XMB message. Please check your PS3 inbox if you were awaiting resolution on this. 

If you have not received your reward and believe you should have, please contact Customer Support. 

Thank you for your patience, and we will certainly ensure that the lessons learned for this promotion are accounted for should we do a similar promotion in the future. 

Thank you

Message 8 of 8 (3,841 Views)
0 Likes