Jan 22 2013
By: worldriot First Son 2 posts

Credit Card information not working - FIX THIS ******* ERROR ALREADY

[ Edited ]
2 replies 158 views Edited Jan 22, 2013

Dear Sony,

Your incompetence caused my account to get hacked, bank info to be cloned and now you're paying for my credit report access for 4 years as part of you begging me not to sue.

Now you won't let me put in my card info at all because of some ancient, pre-civilized form of account authentication that not only fails, but pisses me off in the process.

FIX IT.

NOT HARD.

FIX THE PROBLEM.

it's been going on for years, and here you are, thumbs shoved so deep up inside your rectums you are scratching the back of your throat with the thumbnails, ignoring all of us who are complaining to you about this problem.

WAKE THE **** UP.

Edit: profanity

Message 1 of 3 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8267 posts

Re: Credit Card information not working - FIX THIS ******* ERROR ALREADY

[ Edited ]
Jan 22, 2013

Wow someone sounds mad...

Maybe its just you because I was able to add my CC buy something then take it off without a problem.

HIto the forums Mad one...

Edit: profanity removed from thread title

Message 2 of 3 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
945 posts

Re: Credit Card information not working - FIX THIS ******* ERROR ALREADY

[ Edited ]
Jan 22, 2013

sweetie, YOU screwed up.
YOU got your account "hacked", it's not hard to stay safe on the big bad internet. When you have a legitimate reason to kick and scream and are old enough to use a credit card while pertaining to why or how. Then by all means.

Though judging by the post you will never have a valid reason as you gave no information , on what you had done, why, when and to the extent. All you did was moan, cry and make insulting comments.

Edit: profanity removed from thread title

Message 3 of 3 (151 Views)
0 Likes