Feb 11 2011
By: PoisonThorne Splicer 46 posts

Credit Card Security Code

2 replies 526 views Edited Feb 11, 2011

Just wondering if anyone can help with this.  The 3 digit security code on the back of my credit card refuses to save in my billing information.  Tried deleting all info and started over, but it still didnt work.  I just used the card a few days ago to buy a game.  All my info is right and I have credit available, just cant get that code to stay put.  Any ideas? 

Message 1 of 3 (526 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2510 posts

Re: Credit Card Security Code

Feb 11, 2011

PoisonThorne wrote:

Just wondering if anyone can help with this.  The 3 digit security code on the back of my credit card refuses to save in my billing information.  Tried deleting all info and started over, but it still didnt work.  I just used the card a few days ago to buy a game.  All my info is right and I have credit available, just cant get that code to stay put.  Any ideas? 

If you are able to use your card when making a purchase, your card is more secure if you have to enter the security code each time and that is probably a good thing. You may disagree.

You can do a search on google or call your credit card provider and see what they say. http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&biw=1233&bih=541&q=credit+card+security+code+online&btn...

Born in the U.S.A. - Bruce Springsteen
trolling is for fishing, not the forums

Message 2 of 3 (526 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3512 posts

Re: Credit Card Security Code

Feb 11, 2011

Wait a full 24 hours before trying to enter the code again.Dont enter it one second before the 24 hours is up.Also,Doing this over and over can lock your card up with Sony and your bank.Mine would not stay in their either.Not saying this is the prob but it might help.

Message 3 of 3 (526 Views)
0 Likes