Highlighted
Mar 14 2013
By: robotic_sackbot First Son 2 posts

Created new PSN account, can't access old, will deactivation cause me to loose everything?

1 replies 155 views Edited Mar 14, 2013

I'm no longer able to access my old PSN account, which I am currently using, through the online website.  The 'forgot password' does not help, as I cannot provide any of the answers on the Sony PSN website.  So I decided to create a new PSN account.  The problem is that if I deactivate this old account on the PS3, will this cause me to loose all my tropies, download packs, and etc to be gone for good?  Remember, once I deactive this account, I will have NO way of going back to my old PSN account.

If I can deactive the old account, but am able to  keep and restore everything to my new account, please let me know how to do this.  I really would appreaciate it!

Thank you!

Message 1 of 2 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4576 posts

Re: Created new PSN account, can't access old, will deactivation cause me to loose everything?

Mar 14, 2013

Deactivating; You won't be able to download/watch movies from the PSN/SCE store. You'll only be allowed to download your purchases if you do. For trophies, sync them to the servers when your on the account on your console. But if you have synced your recent trophies then you don't have to worry about that.

Trophies are only tied to one account. They don't switch accounts, ever.

So from you creating your new account, you will lose your trophies and anything else that was tied to it.

Message 2 of 2 (148 Views)
0 Likes