Highlighted
Sep 04 2011
By: BrAnDoN_013 First Son 1 posts
Accepted Solution

Connection issues.

2 replies 85 views Edited Sep 4, 2011

I'm unable to connect to my friend, Austin, that lives maybe 3 miles away, but I can play with a random kid that lives in Africa. I don't understand the problem, here. I can connect to my other friends with no problem at all, but when I try and play with Austin, it always fails. For instance, we've tried playing GTA IV, and Mortal Kombat. We invite the other person to play, and on both games, it says, "Game session no longer exists."

We've tried resetting both of out internet connections. I've tried to reset my IP address, clear my DNS cache, and everything else that I know of, that might could be a problem. I can only not connect to him. Can anyone help us out? It'd be greatly appreciated.

Message 1 of 3 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
97 posts

Re: Connection issues.

Sep 4, 2011

i cant help you personally but if the more tech savy users cant help go to the knowledge center and select email support tehy are really good about getting back to you and getting your problem solved quickly, any time i have used that service my issues have been solved in under 36 hrs.

Get your Portable ID!
finally got my plat HA! NO BOOSTS, 100% next
GO GO GODZILLA!!!!!!
Message 2 of 3 (85 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: Connection issues.

Sep 10, 2011

Or, if you have a router or modem, you can enable the DMZ emulator for gaming. You know, so you can game, host, ect without lagg or dissconnection. Also, Mortal Kombat is region based for some ODDLY GOD KNOWS WHY REASON. (Countries have different Mortal Kombat disks, which leads to different servers).

Also, giving me the KBS would be wonderful. xD

Message 3 of 3 (85 Views)
0 Likes