Apr 21 2013
By: DINGO_QLD First Son 2 posts

Congestion issues for PSN Australia?

1 replies 107 views Edited Apr 21, 2013

Hi there I am new to the playstation network having only been on for a couple of months and was just wanted to know if the connection speed of my internet slows down at night because of congestion on the Playsation network or not cause I have noticed a drastic difference in my connection speed during the early evening (daytime 5 - 6.5MBs and night time 1.4-1.9MBs download speed) which is peak hour obviously and my ISP assures me my connection to them is fine. I have checked both with a DSL connection and with Wi-Fi with the same results so I a can only put it down to congestion was just wondering if this is the case? And if so is anything being done about it? Thankyou

Message 1 of 2 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
MVP Support
39135 posts

Re: Congestion issues for PSN Australia?

Apr 21, 2013

DINGO_QLD wrote:

Hi there I am new to the playstation network having only been on for a couple of months and was just wanted to know if the connection speed of my internet slows down at night because of congestion on the Playsation network or not cause I have noticed a drastic difference in my connection speed during the early evening (daytime 5 - 6.5MBs and night time 1.4-1.9MBs download speed) which is peak hour obviously and my ISP assures me my connection to them is fine. I have checked both with a DSL connection and with Wi-Fi with the same results so I a can only put it down to congestion was just wondering if this is the case? And if so is anything being done about it? Thankyou

Welcome to the PlayStation Community for the USA/NA DINGO!

These are the USA/NA Forums, because you're from Australia (great country by the way went last year) you may find it of more use posting in the Forum for the country where your issue is, I've provided a link at the bottom for you which you can just click on.

Good luck.

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/Australia-New-Zealand-Forums/ct-p/cANZ

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 2 of 2 (101 Views)
0 Likes