Mar 03 2013
By: ScreamInVain First Son 7 posts

Collections

2 replies 117 views Edited Mar 3, 2013

Hey all,

I recently bought the first Ratchet & Clank game from the PSN store. I didn't realize at the time that there was a Collection offer to get the first 3 games all together. After looking around the store for a while, I could not find the 2nd and 3rd game anywhere aside from in the Collection offer. This seems weird to me though because other Classics like Jak & Daxter and Sly Cooper are all available separately. Am I just missing it somewhere? Is there a way to get the 2nd and 3rd game without getting the Collection, and if not, is there a way to somehow altar my previous purchase to count towards this one since the same content is involved? I'm assuming there is no way to go about doing it and I will probably have to just buy the Collection and accept the loss of money but I wanted to check first, just in case there is something I'm missing!

Thanks

Message 1 of 3 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
36066 posts

Re: Collections

[ Edited ]
Mar 3, 2013

ScreamInVain wrote:

Hey all,

I recently bought the first Ratchet & Clank game from the PSN store. I didn't realize at the time that there was a Collection offer to get the first 3 games all together. After looking around the store for a while, I could not find the 2nd and 3rd game anywhere aside from in the Collection offer. This seems weird to me though because other Classics like Jak & Daxter and Sly Cooper are all available separately. Am I just missing it somewhere? Is there a way to get the 2nd and 3rd game without getting the Collection, and if not, is there a way to somehow altar my previous purchase to count towards this one since the same content is involved? I'm assuming there is no way to go about doing it and I will probably have to just buy the Collection and accept the loss of money but I wanted to check first, just in case there is something I'm missing!

Thanks

The Following Ratchet & Clank games are available in the US PlayStation Store:

1. Ratchet & Clank - PS3 $14.99.

2. Ratchet & Clank Future ToD - DEMO ONLY.

3. Ratchet & Clank Going Commando - PSN/PS3 Game $14.99.

4. Ratchet & Clank Future A Crack in Time - DEMO ONLY.

5. Ratchet & Clank Full Frontal Assauly - PS3 Game $19.99.

6. Ratchet & Clank Future Quest for Booty PSN/PS3 Game $14.99

7. Ratchet & Clank All 4 One - PS3 Game $19.99.

8. Ratchet & Clanl Up your Arsenal PSN/PS3 Game $14.99.

A previous purchase cannot be altered.

BRIT-KO

Message 2 of 3 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
7 posts

Re: Collections

Mar 3, 2013
Ah, I found it. I had to actually search the entire game name. Typing in just "Ratchet and Clank" didn't bring it up but I got it now. Thanks!
Message 3 of 3 (101 Views)
0 Likes