Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 09 2013
By: ice75_man First Son 13 posts

Cher Lloyd feat. Mike Posner With Ur Love dlc for Everbody Dance

5 replies 115 views Edited May 9, 2013

Yes I purchased and installed Cher Lloyd feat. Mike Posner With Ur Love on Tues May the 7th, I went to play it today and it wasn't there.  So of course I went back into my downloads and redownloaded it, same thing not there :smileysad: Then goin through the menu of the game itself and it has an option to delete individual dlc dance songs.  I know which 14 I have but one of was wrong, it was Willow Whip Your Hair, which is a song included on the game disc. I deleted it and tried quiting the game, which resulted in the beep beep beep and it rebooted my PS3, started up the game and neither was there. I I quit the game again and went into the store and redownloaded and installed it and had the same thing. Plus while I was in there I checked and the song it was giving me was also in a song pack of 4 songs which included the one I was accidentally getting, and also available seperately but it was marked as a price not purchased in the store. Not sure if anyone else has or is having the same problem, but I am hoping it can be fixed. It is a London Studios game which is also adding to the problem of being an over seas game, which makes customer service for it a lil harder (speaking from Singstar experience when I got a new PS3 and had to get them to  authorise my new PS3 to redownload their "one system only songs")

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (115 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Re: Cher Lloyd feat. Mike Posner With Ur Love dlc for Everbody Dance

May 11, 2013

I opted to try and get a refund, yes I know it's the rules and it is only $2.49, but it's the principal of it. How many others are gonna buy it and end up with the wrong song? I tried contacting Sony in the UK and the email come back sying to contact SCEA, but yet SCEA tells me they can't do anything cuz it's a European game. Does it not matter to either of them that they may be selling a corrupted file or wrongly named one at least? What if you were to sink 59.99 into a game like tomb raider and ended up with another game or the wrong version or just an add-on. I just hate getting the runaround since this is not a common occurance why do they seem to not wanna do anything about it????????

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (101 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

May 21, 2013

It's funny that I have a legit problem but yet no help or answers from support. Kind of sad really :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (89 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
14335 posts

May 21, 2013

It would help if you had actually contacted Sony's Playstation customer support; but you have not, in fact, done that yet.  If you had read the forums introduction and rules before posting, then you would know that is a community support forum.  Not a Playstation customer support forum.  Playstation customer support does not offer support via forum, and never did.  Playstation customer support does not read the posts in this forum, and certainly does not respond to any of them.  We are just other customers here.  No one reading your post here has the ability to give you a refund, even if Sony was willing to do that. If you want to contact Playstation customer support to request a refund, then you must either call them on the phone, or use the live chat feature of this web site; daily from 6AM to 10PM Pacific time (https://support.us.playstation.com/app/contact_options).  There is no customer support e-mail address.  There is no customer support forum.

GKP
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (86 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

May 21, 2013

I have tried for a refund, I have talked to a couple of people, I have tried to contact the UK side of PS bcause its on of their games. I was more venting than anything because it's frustrating that it doesn't seem to matter to them that they are selling corrupt or messed up content. It's like the ask mom no ask dad scenario and its sooo annoying :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (83 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
14335 posts

May 21, 2013

The track was just released a couple of weeks ago.  If you report the problem to the correct channel, it can be fixed in a future weekly update.  You are never entitled to a refund on any Playstation Store purchase.  It is entirely at Sony's option.  In cases like these, Sony would fix the content, as it has to do that anyway; as opposed to giving anyone a refund. If you have reported the problem, then you will just have to be patient.

GKP
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (80 Views)
0 Likes