Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 10 2013
By: G-IH-O-S-T First Son 1 posts
Accepted Solution

Changing PS hard drive while keeping content?

1 replies 162 views Edited Jan 10, 2013

Hello

So I'm planning to get a new bigger hard drive for the PS3 since Plus games are taking all the space I have..

my problem here is with downloadable content and the fact that you have limited re-download attempts..

is there any way to get all/most of them on the new drive without having to use one of my redownloads or simething?

Message 1 of 2 (162 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18720 posts

Re: Changing PS hard drive while keeping content?

[ Edited ]
Jan 11, 2013

G-IH-O-S-T wrote:

Hello

So I'm planning to get a new bigger hard drive for the PS3 since Plus games are taking all the space I have..

my problem here is with downloadable content and the fact that you have limited re-download attempts..

is there any way to get all/most of them on the new drive without having to use one of my redownloads or simething?

|Welcome to the PS Community.

There are no limit to the amount of times you can download video game DLCs [e.g. games, addons] The limit is on the amount of consoles you can activate for games & movies under your PSN account. Only movie purchases & rentals have a download limit.

Once you install the new HDD and login with your existing PSN account go to: Sign In/Account Management/Transaction Management/Download List to re-download all of your game DLCs

Things to keep in mind

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Message 2 of 2 (152 Views)