Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
VP of Gaming
28633 posts

Re: Change PSN id?

Apr 27, 2013

vresgan wrote:

It will cost me money baceuse you cannot transfer purchased games and addons from one account to another.

But if both accounts are on the same PS3 both will have access to the purchased games.

BRIT-KO

Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 118 (1,251 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Apr 27, 2013
But what about our map packs? Our addons? Our themes, trophies, and account balances? This feature should have been in place when the system was released! Or at least they should have fixed it within the first year, But no, here we are, 5+ years later, with the same sickish usernames we did when we were 10. Thanks oh wonderful Sony PlayStation network!
Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 118 (1,245 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11722 posts

Apr 27, 2013

rjzmanz wrote:
But what about our map packs? Our addons? Our themes, trophies, and account balances? This feature should have been in place when the system was released! Or at least they should have fixed it within the first year, But no, here we are, 5+ years later, with the same sickish usernames we did when we were 10. Thanks oh wonderful Sony PlayStation network!

These things can be shared if the account is on the same PS3 system.

My brother, who has his own PSN account, has access to all my downloaded games, DLC, and themes.

As for account balances, just buy the stuff with one account, and you can still use it on the others.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 118 (1,243 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

May 15, 2013
Wow ... that is a TERRIFIC idea, too bad the people administering to this Network are too stupid to set it up !
Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 118 (1,158 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

[ Edited ]
May 16, 2013

bobyzick wrote:
Wow ... that is a TERRIFIC idea, too bad the people administering to this Network are too stupid to set it up !

Wow... that is NOT the way to get people to take your opinion respectfully.  Since you are "new" here with only 2 posts you may not understand how far a little tact and actually providing a possible solution can go.

I look forward to seeing constructive input from everyone. Provides me with great information and I often learn things myself some days, sometimes from brand new forum members! Hope you stick around and enjoy your time on the forums :smileyhappy:

Oh, almsot forgot! Welcome to the forums :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 118 (1,148 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

May 25, 2013

Hi

Will we be able to change our id at some time Around when the ps4 comes out with its new social interface. ?

it will be extreemly annoying that our real name is listed and then our psn id.. when friends dont know us on our id.

i know we would all be willing to pay for the change and even go thru 200 hours of paper work, but please on making our ps4 psn accounts(upgrade/change/what ever) let us change our PSN id Once. 

Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 118 (1,089 Views)
First Son
1 posts

May 26, 2013
I honestly think PSN could make a lot if money if you could change your I'd for a few dollars or even $1.
Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 118 (1,076 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
16355 posts

May 26, 2013

sapphire917 wrote:
I honestly think PSN could make a lot if money if you could change your I'd for a few dollars or even $1.

I honestly think people would complain it should be free even if it only cost a dime.

I also honestly think people should put more thought into their PSN Id so they wouldn't want to change it every so often.

Additionally I honestly think this has been brought up and answered enough.

Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 118 (1,071 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
46 posts

May 26, 2013

I really want to change my name. I made this when I sort of didn't care but now I really want to change it.

I hate how we get no real answer on WHY WE CAN'T!

Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 118 (1,067 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Jun 12, 2013
I believe this is a simple fix that wouldn't be hard to implement into playstation plus for a fee. As for the to add ons and themes and stuff those dont matter. I want my avatars, my ps+ sub, my trophies, the ability to keep my friend list without re-adding everyone, and lastly my online gaming stats. I put a lot of time into this account and I shouldn't have to throw that all away just for a different name
Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 118 (895 Views)