SoHorkneeAmie_ wrote:

Like BRIT-KO It Can't Be Done Unless You Create A New Account Lol,

this is correct

Message 33 of 118 (2,779 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Re: Change PSN id?

Feb 5, 2013

please make the option to change the online ID sony as this aggitates me very much...

Message 34 of 118 (2,727 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 8, 2013

Hi Playstation,

I am a gamer just like every one else and I have wanted to change my psn name for some time now as I am wanting to join a Call of DUty clan. It is a pain that we have to make a new account for this to occur. So could you, the PSN managers etc.. please run it by eachother to give the gaming community the chance to change their name. By doing this, you will even make money out of it so its a win win. My name is terrible, I made it when I was about 11 so plase run it by your workers and make your customers happy. Thankyou

Message 35 of 118 (2,693 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Feb 8, 2013

It seems there is little interest in giving us the ability to change our PSN IDs without the process of making a new account. I am considering jumping through this hoop and calling it good however my question is will I be able to download all the content and other purchases I've made from the PlayStation Store to this new account?

Message 36 of 118 (2,687 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Feb 14, 2013

Strangely tho, if you are a japanese user you can change your gamertag as much as you want. Why haven't they simply adapted this technology over to the US? If changing usernames is too hard why dont they just add another box where you can designate and change your "gamertag". I really wanna change my name but have spent countless hours on my trophy collection and dont wanna lose all of them. Plus the way I understand it I would also lose the DLCs and season passes I have paid my hard earned money for.

Most of us are wanting this because we were noobs and in some cases little kids when we made our accounts years ago adn did not realize at the time that one day we would want to change how our name appears to others. Hell I didnt even PLAY online games when I set mine up, I was more concerned with downloads and Netflix. Now that im getting into online play more I realise my name sucks.

And I dont care if people get mad, BRIT-KO you are a **bleep**! If you would spend even a fraction of the time you spent trolling peoples posts, actually working on helping fix the problems this thread would not still be going!

Message 37 of 118 (2,618 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Feb 15, 2013
I was wondering if I could change my psn name without losing my files and stuff
Message 38 of 118 (2,601 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Feb 16, 2013

since the beginning of this topic, we cant change our psn names unless we create a new useless account,  cant transfer all dlcs bought and data files either and only Japaneses can change whatever  they want.... they're very lucky....

Message 39 of 118 (2,593 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Feb 22, 2013

Syuveil27 wrote:

since the beginning of this topic, we cant change our psn names unless we create a new useless account,  cant transfer all dlcs bought and data files either and only Japaneses can change whatever  they want.... they're very lucky....

lazy

You people are literally asking to throw money at them for something that is not only already implemented in their backend, but should be absolutely free and simple to do. And what are they doing? Ignoring it because it's too difficult for them to learn English.

Message 40 of 118 (2,509 Views)
0 Likes