Monster Hunter
34 posts

Re: I wanna change my username

Jul 19, 2013
Are you sure? Will it let me change my ACTUAL username and not some display name that others can't view? Will it change my real username that appears to everyone if I were to play online with other people?
Message 101 of 118 (930 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
3 posts

Jul 19, 2013

Yeah just like XBox does

Message 102 of 118 (928 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Jul 20, 2013
Ok so let me tell u something. So u might have seen how people who created a Japanese account can change their username. But the truth is that I think they are just putting up a display name that is only visible to the owner of the Japanese account. Others will see their actual ID at all times. U must of thought they were really changing their ID because u must be a native and can't read Japanese. So I'm looking to changing my ACTUAL ID instead of using a display name. Do you know if its gonna actually change my ACTUAL PSN ID? And how do u know I can change my ACTUAL ID when PS4 comes out???
Message 103 of 118 (901 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

ps3 online id

Jul 20, 2013

hello as u see my online id is so god **bleep** immature and i want to change it, ive been looking for answers but i cant find them anywhere so, i was hoping, if u see this sony please let me change my id, i was so young so i took this but now im regreting it and i dont want to make new account since i got almost 2 prestige on bo2 almost 1 on bo1 and mid way to prestige 2 on mw 2 and same on mw3 and i worked hard to get the campaigns done on veteran please sony im begging you let me change my online id! PLEASE IM DESPERATE

Message 104 of 118 (903 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
28819 posts

Re: ps3 online id

[ Edited ]
Jul 20, 2013

This request has been made thousands of times in the forums.  Playstation customer support does not even read these forums, but to my knowledge Sony has never allowed any North American PSN user to change his online id, in the 6+ year history of PSN.  Just forget it.  If you have matured enough to want a different online id, then create a new PSN account with a better online id.  In the process you can leave your immature online reputation in Call of Duty behind with your old account. That's how it is done on PSN.  Prestige 2 isn't that big of a deal.  You can get that again if you are any good at the game.

GKP
Message 105 of 118 (896 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Jul 21, 2013
HELLO??? Is anybody out there to give me some help or information about changing my username???? I need to know how to or when I actually change it so I don't lose my trophies, untransferable purchased content, and my Sleeping Dogs!!

I spent a lot of money on those fund cards so I can't put any of that money into waste. Please give me enough answers if I can change my ACTUAL username when the PS4 comes out. I would even be happy to change it by spending $10 for it!! I spent my OWN money for my fund cards so far I withdrawn $70 for those PSN cards. And if I can't change my username I would have to spend $70 again?!?! Or could at least just get a $50 fund card but that would make me something like $120 poorer. But thankfully I got I assume over $200 in real money. But I just can't sacrifice all the money I spent for my Sleeping Dogs. If I can never change my username, I WILL CRITICIZE SONY FOR THE HUGE MISTAKE THEY MADE!!! I wanna be a friendly, respectful customer of Sony. But if they don't let me change my username, they better get ready for a screaming phone call because I am certainly not happy with their stupid policy thing that's just blocking me from all the fun I wanna have. I still need to deal with trouble on Youtube!! All this trouble is for some reason making the daylight haunt me!! I'm serious! All the frustration caused me a daylight phobia!!! I'm sure the phobia will end when my problems are solved. SO YOU SUPPORTERS BETTER GET BUSY. I'm not trying to be mean I just want somebody to give me details on when I will be able to ACTUALLY change my ACTUAL username. Not add a display name that is only visible to me. A replacement username that is visible to everybody!!!!
Message 106 of 118 (873 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Jul 21, 2013
Please Sony. I don't want to criticize you. But if you can add the feature to change my name that would be wonderful.
Message 107 of 118 (871 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Re: Change PSN id?

Jul 22, 2013

I believe part of the reason you can't change your PSN ID is because your information is logged in the Sony database by it, and Sony didn't make it where you have a separate in-game ID. So my only advice is, next time, pick an ID you really feel comfortable with and think it through thoroughly before you decide cause you're going to have to stick with it. And that'll probably never change so STOP harping on Sony about this. You get what you get and that's what you got.

Message 108 of 118 (846 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jul 22, 2013

theres the  problem, i **bleep** suck at cod's but i like the games, it took me 7 hours to complete mw3 story on veteran, and i really dont want to start over... im almost 2nd prestige on bo2 and stuff...

Message 109 of 118 (868 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
39473 posts

Jul 22, 2013

slavekiller1234 wrote:

theres the  problem, i **bleep** suck at cod's but i like the games, it took me 7 hours to complete mw3 story on veteran, and i really dont want to start over... im almost 2nd prestige on bo2 and stuff...

You have no choice, sorry.

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 110 of 118 (862 Views)
0 Likes