Shinra Executive
35893 posts

Re: Change PSN id?

Oct 8, 2012

Syuveil27 wrote:

(hope i dont necro here)

really sucks, we cant change Id name. i created mine too fast though years ago.  It would  make us happy if we could change it with real money or free.

Was about make a suggestion about it. but as i can see here...........

i find that very ridiculous.  you cant make it happen and we cant xfer all saves from the current user to the new one , even dlcs. cause it wont allow us to earn trophies, dlcs from the old user wont work. on the same system.

TELL us why you dont want or you cant to? 

btw i feel really bad about bearsfann.....................................

?

Message 11 of 118 (7,713 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 29, 2012

Maybe because people take sports too seriously, and bearsfann may be receiving serious hate from some PSN members online. Many members wish for this feature, I am one of those members. As to why you cannot add this feature is the biggest mystery...

Message 12 of 118 (7,610 Views)
Highlighted
First Son
1 posts

Nov 13, 2012

I want to change mine also I would even be willing to pay $2 or $3 to adjust it.... I am a US VET and want to add a Vet tag to my name, with out losing everything and having to start over....

Message 13 of 118 (7,509 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 14, 2012
Plus that is sad how people r bulling a person cuz of his psn id thts some real bull right there there r just some D**** in the world and at least i was nice about it and blocked it out but yeah they should die in a hole and we should make a petition on user name change and it can be for a $1 or $2 and everyong will be fine with that cuz they get what the want and sony is getting more money and plus who doesnt like money. That isnt stealing MS idea its using it to benifit from others plus i bet if they Sony made you able to change your name about alot of people would change it for example ppl tht have had names since they were little kids such as bearsfann its alittle childish but they would make alot of money off of it i cant bevieve i wrote this much but post tuis to sony and call sony telling them my idea and reason plus dont forget the others that have put all of us in it all such as everyone that has commented in this room exept the britt guy if he doesnt believe but if he does then he can pkst ir as well spread the work around the world and community telling ppl this sooner or later sony will find this out and make the change
Message 14 of 118 (7,503 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 14, 2012

My other account name is called WOOP-WOOP

Message 15 of 118 (7,497 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 15, 2012

You know, here's a wild and fun idea, let's state for now that PSN ID cannot and will not be changed. But how about we introduce something different? Let's say "Game ID" which would be displayed in the games and freely changed, but always tied to that same PSN ID? 

I believe it could work. Right? 

Message 16 of 118 (7,464 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Nov 20, 2012

That sir is a great idea.

Message 17 of 118 (7,383 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Nov 22, 2012

well iv'e been looking into buying an xbox because i hear that they can change their gamertag you guy's could do this but choose not to 

i'll tell you on thing if you did there could be some set of rules like only alow the gamer tag to be changed for money and only alow them to change it once per 6 month period meaning they couldn't change it right after the made changes. and DLC content should got with it .

i feel that the playstation platform would benifit from this just like you're compettition over at microsoft there not just letting people change there id's on command becuase the charge the user 800 live points to do so you guys could do this and gamers the world over would like you're guy's product that much more.  please consider it don't just shoot it down cause it could make you more money in the longrun.

Message 18 of 118 (7,346 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Nov 23, 2012

well, changing console due to the no ability to change ID name, its your decision. But id be stuck with PS3 cause  I love tales of series and dynasty warriors  Xtreme legends exclusivity . There are always advantages and inconvenients on those 2 consoles though...

Message 19 of 118 (7,332 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
166 posts

Nov 28, 2012

BRIT-KO wrote:

zezima007 wrote:

they copy'd microsoft with the trophies, why not do the same for the name change ? 

they seem to have all the good ideas, just copy them and make them better

Sony never copied MS, we have Trophies they have achievements.

Sorry to bring this back up. But are you crazy? Xbox 360 had achievements on launch in 2005. PS3 didn't have trophies until way after launch and it launched in 2006.

I would also like a name change option. 

XBL: SPRTN SnprSlick
PSN: SnprSlick
GAP MEMBER
Message 20 of 118 (7,257 Views)