Nov 01 2013
By: Lien4ever Splicer 71 posts
Accepted Solution

Castlevania LOS Mirror of fate trophy list wont synch

5 replies 387 views Edited Nov 1, 2013

Hoy guys i am getting 80022D68 everytime i try to synch the trophies manual and my profile they doesnt show at allSmiley Sad i have rebooted the game twice and deleted my account but it didnt helpSmiley Sad the funny thing is when i take my trophy list offline they are showing pls anyone any ideas how 2 fix this??

cheers Lien

Message 1 of 6 (387 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
24784 posts

Re: Castlevania LOS Mirror of fate trophy list wont synch

[ Edited ]
Nov 1, 2013
Message 2 of 6 (377 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
71 posts

Nov 1, 2013
ok i will wait 24h and see thx btw i called psn and they told me a new major update is coming tuesday and said they were working on server all weekend so if thats the case then i hope it works after that

cheers Lien
Message 3 of 6 (368 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Nov 1, 2013
I have not been able to view the trophy list for Mirror of Fate HD either. I don't get an error but instead, every time I view my trophies in online mode it has to sync (even if I do it twice in a row without having loaded a game) yet the trophy list never appears. This has been going on since the game released; far longer than 24 hours and, as stated, I have not once received an error code. I have, however, earned many trophies in-game so I do not believe the issue lies with the game itself. I believe that the trophy list for this game is not synced on Sony's end, i.e. the trophy server.
Message 4 of 6 (350 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
71 posts

Nov 2, 2013
Scabdidly u are right it has to be that Sony has forgotten to put it in the serverSmiley Sad really annoying:/ I hope they fix this ASAP because this is stupidSmiley Sad
Message 5 of 6 (293 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
71 posts

Nov 3, 2013
btw my WE soccer trophies got synched right now but not castlevania then its clear not updated in server
Message 6 of 6 (230 Views)
0 Likes