Jul 20 2013
By: hellshot713 First Son 2 posts

Cant add funds to psn wallet

12 replies 377 views Edited Jul 20, 2013
I have been dealing with a problem for a week now. Every time i try to add funds to my psn wallet it simply says "cannot add funds to wallet" i have tried 2 different cards and the sake issue with both. i have checked my info over several times so i know its not incorrectly entered. last time i made a purchase was last thursday 7/11/13 for a dlc pack. now i am trying to make another purchase and it just wont let me. please any info helps.
Message 1 of 13 (377 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Cant add funds to psn wallet

Jul 20, 2013
i have already called sony and they tried to figure out the issue but couldn't figure out the problem.
Message 2 of 13 (375 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jul 20, 2013

Having the same problem. Would like som answer from Sony...

Message 3 of 13 (357 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Jul 22, 2013

Prior to the current PSN outage, I was trying to add funds to my PSN wallet with the same card/info that worked fine just three weeks ago, but it kept saying "invalid card info" or whatever.  That's total crap because NOTHING has changed since I last used the card three weeks ago.   Finally gave up.  An hour later the PSN started going down and I just decided to watch some Netflix.  

Message 4 of 13 (344 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Re: Can't add funds to psn wallet

Sep 8, 2013

I guess it is still being problematic since I am having problems today. Just got my Vita and can not add Funds to my Wallet. They seriously need to fix this crap. Getting old really quick.
I can Download Free Trials no problem. But other than that, my Vita is basically a paperweight. Is this how you inspire confidence Sony? Have a comment, but due to how picky the Mods are on here......... . 

Message 5 of 13 (296 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Wallet issues need to get fixed big time

Sep 9, 2013

OK, have been trying to add funds to my Wallet all wkend with no luck. It is NOT my Card, nor is it my Information. All my Info is correct and Accurate. Back uses AVS, so it should be working. 

Now the ongoing issue is that it is unable to add funds. Well I got the amount I want to add so that is not it.

So lets break this down: It is NOT my Card OR me. It is Sony's System that is full of it and needs to get fixed. Because right now, this is getting old REALLY quick. I hope this is not how Sony thinks it can inspire confidence. Have another thought, but due to the Mods being picky here, I will just leave it at that.

Message 6 of 13 (292 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1799 posts

Re: Wallet issues need to get fixed big time

Sep 9, 2013

Never had any problems.

https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/795/kw/add%20funds%20to%20wallet
Currently playing Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition

60GB Fat OFW 4.50
250GB SuperSlim OFW 4.50
Message 7 of 13 (277 Views)
PlayStation Support
5898 posts

Re: Wallet issues need to get fixed big time

Sep 9, 2013

If you are having issues funding your wallet, these options may help:

https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/243

Thanks,

U--J

PlayStation Moderation and Support Guy @ www.playstationsupportforum.com
Message 8 of 13 (271 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Sep 10, 2013

Well I was finally able to get Games with just my Card on the Site, but now (surprise, surprise), it is acting up again. Same with my Card Info BS. I guess i will wait 24 Hours from last Purchase and see if they pulled their heads from their ........

Message 9 of 13 (261 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager (Retired)
4738 posts

Sep 10, 2013

Just to be sure is the zip code on your PSN account the same as the billing zip code on the card you are trying to use?  That will cause errors with some credit providers through PSN.

Tempest_Fire
Ex-PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Interactive Entertainment America
Message 10 of 13 (255 Views)
0 Likes