Apr 29 2013
By: tinystoy2 First Son 2 posts

Cant Unlock Trophy

7 replies 1805 views Edited Apr 29, 2013

So I am at 97% of the trophies for bioshock infinite and have been doing the last trophie i have needed for several hours and it will not work. I have done exactly what everyone says because it is very simple to do. "More For Your Money" is the name of it and I have done it exact. Please help with any info on how i can fix this issue.

Message 1 of 8 (1,805 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4327 posts

Re: Cant Unlock Trophy

[ Edited ]
Apr 29, 2013

tinystoy2 wrote:

So I am at 97% of the trophies for bioshock infinite and have been doing the last trophie i have needed for several hours and it will not work. I have done exactly what everyone says because it is very simple to do. "More For Your Money" is the name of it and I have done it exact. Please help with any info on how i can fix this issue.

Sometimes games come with "glitched" trophies. It may pop for some, but not all (or no one can get it period.)

When things like this happenyou need to wait for the developers to release a patch.

You may want to use a search engine and find out if anyone else has experienced this issue with that particular trophy, and if there is a potential fix.

Good luck!

EDIT:

After quick search, I found this for you from PS3trophies.org

I hope it helps.

Note on trophies not unlocking: There seems to be a serious issue where none of the trophies in the game will unlock despite the requirements being fulfilled. This issue seems to occur when you sign out of PSN (either physically or due to a connection issue) after being signed in. If this happens, no trophies will unlock. To combat this issue, either sign in before you load the game and stay signed in, or sign out/don't sign in to PSN before starting the game and stay offline.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 2 of 8 (1,804 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4421 posts

Apr 29, 2013

Welcome to the PlayStation Community Forum.

Hopefully Horror has been of assistance.  I do not have the game, so if his help did not work out, I am sure someone else will be along to assist.

Sorry I could not have been of more assistance, I just wanted to extend a Welcome to a new member.

Moble

Message 3 of 8 (1,799 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Apr 30, 2013

Thank you for this 

Message 4 of 8 (1,790 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Apr 30, 2013
Same thing happened to me, except it was in the final 5 hours of the game, and I missed out on the story trophies. Which is ok.
Message 5 of 8 (1,784 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7543 posts

Apr 30, 2013

I too am here just to say welcome to the forum!  Look like HorrorGod has you covered.

Message 6 of 8 (1,778 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
86 posts

May 1, 2013

Are there any other games that have been known to do this? Just wondering

Message 7 of 8 (1,758 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4327 posts

May 1, 2013

itzknickknac wrote:

Are there any other games that have been known to do this? Just wondering

Yes. It's not common, but there are games that have had this issue in the past. Usually there is a fix, though.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 8 of 8 (1,585 Views)
0 Likes