Feb 26 2013
By: drake21734 I Only Post Everything 871 posts

Cant Redownload XMB Avatars

3 replies 118 views Edited Feb 26, 2013

I recently had a ps3 freeze that caused my system to need be reformated. Today I've been trying to restore all my data. All my downloads so far have worked except my XMB Avatars I've purchased from the Playstation Store. I've redownloaded them and it says they were installed but under my avatars under account management not all of them will show up to let me choose them. Anyone know whats going on?

Message 1 of 4 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Platinum
55022 posts

Re: Cant Redownload XMB Avatars

Feb 26, 2013

drake21734 wrote:

I recently had a ps3 freeze that caused my system to need be reformated. Today I've been trying to restore all my data. All my downloads so far have worked except my XMB Avatars I've purchased from the Playstation Store. I've redownloaded them and it says they were installed but under my avatars under account management not all of them will show up to let me choose them. Anyone know whats going on?

I've never heard of this.  Is it still not working for you?  Maybe try support?  https://support.us.playstation.com/app/contact_options

Message 2 of 4 (110 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
871 posts

Feb 26, 2013

Yeah still nothing after 24 hours. Guess I don't deserve my content that I paid for.

Message 3 of 4 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
871 posts

Feb 26, 2013

I just tried purchasing a new avatar from todays new items on the playstation store. It takes my money, shows that it's downloading and installing but it sure doesn't show up in my avatars to choose from.

Message 4 of 4 (100 Views)
0 Likes