Feb 09 2013
By: konastab01 First Son 2 posts

Cannot sign in to network at all

3 replies 122 views Edited Feb 9, 2013

So I updated my PS3 tonight after not using it for a long time, now im trying to get online but it wont let me login.

The email and password are both correct, but its says "You cannot sign in using another users sign in ID(Email address) "

Like **bleep**, also netflix isnt allowing me to sign in either...

Any ways to fix this issue?

Message 1 of 4 (122 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Cannot sign in to network at all

Feb 10, 2013

i am having the EXACT same problem. On hold with customer service as i am typing. Any fix on your end yet?

Message 2 of 4 (109 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Feb 10, 2013

i finally got signed back in using my son's log in account. The on line help told me to start up a whole new log in/user ID but my son has a huge amount of info that he would not want to lose. I kept trying under my own log in ID but when I switched to his ID it worked well.

I also did the "reboot" of the system under my log in ID so maybe that's why.

Do you have more than one user ID? Maybe try a different user ID.  But if you are the one with a ton of info that you want saved, that would suck. My son would have been very disappointed.

Message 3 of 4 (106 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Feb 10, 2013

Nah I have only had this one, although I bought the console off a friend a couple of years back. But I'm sure that Ive used the ps3 online in the past with no problems.

Netflix was the same, gave me the password/email was wrong so I tried netflix on my computer and bingo it works fine. 

So i'm not sure what the problem is, I'll give the ps3 a reboot, means I lose all my data but if it gets ps3 online and netflixs working I'll accept it!

Message 4 of 4 (91 Views)
0 Likes