The email I have used to set up my PS3 PSN network ID was my work email. I am currently not working at this position anymore, therefore, do not have access to my email account.
Is there any potential way I can have my password reset? I can provide any other type of information needed, (credit card numbers used to purchase games, etc).
I went through the password reset process however, it will send emails to the account that I used to register the account..which I no longer have access to. Any help would be appreciated!
Thank you in advance!
EDIT: This is the closest to my situation..
I don't know my password, and I don't have access to both the email account and the Date-of-Birth associated with my Sony Entertainment Network account. (I do not have access to the email account anymore, but I surely have my date of birth assocaited with my PSN account, as well as the name of the email for my account. In leui of the this, I can provide credit card numbers that I have used to procure games via the PSN store). Any help would be beneficial ! Thank you very much
|Welcome to the PlayStation Community Forums
To resolve this issue you must get in contact with SONY Consumer Services
Mon - Sun 6:00AM - 10:00PM Pacific
If it's the same account that you logged on the forums with then follow these steps to change your email.
Yes you will need password.
To change the Sign-In ID (email address) of your Sony Entertainment Network account, follow these steps:
- Go to (PlayStation®Network) on the XMBTM and sign in to your Sony Entertainment Network account.
- Go to (PlayStation®Network) > (Account Management) and press the button.
- Highlight "Account Information" and press the button.
- Select "Sign-In ID (E-mail Address)" and press the button.
- Verify your password, the press the button on "Continue".
- Now replace your current email address with the new email address you wish to associate your Sony Entertainment Network account. Once done press the button on "Confirm".
- Your Sign-In ID (E-mail Address) has now been updated and a confirmation email will be sent to you.
- Note that you must then sign in to the PlayStation Network using the new Sign-In ID before you can access the PlayStation®Store or other PlayStation Network features.