Dec 26 2012
By: vaya_papayaa1 First Son 1 posts

Cannot play Online anymore.

2 replies 277 views Edited Dec 26, 2012

I used to be able to play online but then our internet crapped out and we had to get it fixed...So everything was fine but then I tried playing on Playstation AllSars and it won't allow me to connect online.  I can still log into PSN, and I can send friends messages and buy games and stuff but when I try to play online I'll get errors like "cannot conection to server" or "error code: 02f9-010"

I keep looking for help but I don't really understand all the explainations...Apparently I'm not very technologically savvy...

One thing I know is that my NAT Type keeps failing....but I looked up a video on how to fix it, did eveything and it still didn't work. And I've read stuff about opening up the DMZ or something and I saw a video on how to do that and I did it! I put the PS3's IP address in the DMZ whatever and it still hasn't fixed anything. Maybe I didn't do it right? I don't know what to do...

I also live out of town and the Internet is sometimes touchy so maybe that's a factor? Please, I just really want to get this fixed so I can finally play online like everyone else.  I also read something about port forwarding or something? If anyone has any good tutorial videos that would be good or if they could explain it to me, I'd appreciate it so much! But explain it simply because I really don't know a whole lot about computers and **bleep** like that. :c

Message 1 of 3 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
241 posts

Re: Cannot play Online anymore.

Dec 27, 2012

If you've tried DMZ I don't think Portfowarding will do anything, The problem may'be your internet, have you tried resetting your router and modem? and also having the power dissconnected for afew minutes?

Message 2 of 3 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Re: Cannot play Online anymore.

Dec 27, 2012
Same issues here as well...All of those things have been tried and tried again with no change in result. Trophies online do not load and game updates no longer download. I have read in here many people with the same problem. Some can just turn of Media Server and others (like me) have tried everything with no result. Are these forums even monitored? Obviously this is not just an isolated incident. Mine was working flawlessly, then suddenly, on Christmas, it stopped.
Message 3 of 3 (235 Views)
0 Likes