Nov 01 2013
By: unknownloco First Son 8 posts
Accepted Solution

Cannot login psn on ps3 or sony website

3 replies 315 views Edited Nov 1, 2013

Im unable to login on my ps3, i get error message that username or password is wrong, ive tried the password reset on both the ps3 and the psn website, i dont recieve emails, the website says unable to process at this time. I know i used the right password and its the same message for both the ps3 and the psn website. Im so glad i bought a new game to play on my little time off to find lol another epic fail by sony again so glad i didnt prepay for a ps4 looks like xbox might be the new look in my house.

Message 1 of 4 (315 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
27512 posts

Re: Cannot login psn on ps3 or sony website

Nov 1, 2013

Did you share your PSN login information with anyone, to share games for example?  It is possible that your account has been stolen. All someone that has your sign-in address and password has to do is to change the e-mail address for your account, and you won't be able to access it anymore.  Contact Playstation customer support by phone or live chat (https://support.us.playstation.com/app/contact_options) for assistance.

GKP
Message 2 of 4 (295 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Nov 2, 2013
Called sony and was told that my password was locked apparently its from to many attempts to change it. Sad part is I was suppose to get a email from sony and never received it yay Microsoft failure again.
Message 3 of 4 (269 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 2, 2013
I have the exact same problem.
And it happend at the same time, maybe this is some kind of global hacker attack?
Have you gotten a new password and/or is everything working now?
Message 4 of 4 (246 Views)
0 Likes