Sep 10 2012
By: sjoecool19911 First Son 2 posts

Cannot connect to playstation network

2 replies 275 views Edited Sep 10, 2012

So, I cannot do anything online on the PS3 at all. Not Netflix, no Amazon instant, no youtube, no online gaming, no PSN store. This is all due to not being able to log into PSN at all. Even though I am putting in the correct email and correct password, it will constantly tell me that I am using the wrong password or email. I have tried on several accounts, and it still doesn't work. Any idea what the problem is?

Message 1 of 3 (275 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
40610 posts

Re: Cannot connect to playstation network

Sep 11, 2012

sjoecool19911 wrote:

So, I cannot do anything online on the PS3 at all. Not Netflix, no Amazon instant, no youtube, no online gaming, no PSN store. This is all due to not being able to log into PSN at all. Even though I am putting in the correct email and correct password, it will constantly tell me that I am using the wrong password or email. I have tried on several accounts, and it still doesn't work. Any idea what the problem is?

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

There was maintenance scheduled for a lot of today but as far as I know that's over with now, so you should be good to go.

When did you last try to sign in, also what happens when you perform an interent connection test?

P.S. You don't have the PS3 set to auto-sign in?

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 2 of 3 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
2 posts

Re: Cannot connect to playstation network

Sep 11, 2012

What happened was: I wanted to download the Amazon instant video app about a month ago, thought since my mother had an amazon prime account (I don't), I could use that, since I use it on my PC all the time. Since then I have not been able to log into any PSN accounts, not even to use Netflix.

Message 3 of 3 (192 Views)
0 Likes