Jun 04 2011
By: Pandoronium First Son 20 posts

Cannot add funds to wallet through credit card

2 replies 155 views Edited Jun 4, 2011

I assume this is just part of the larger problem with the PSN network's "technical difficulties" at the moment, but I want to make sure there's not another way to do this that I'm missing; is anybody else having problems adding funds to their wallet through the PS store, and even through this website? I mean, I understand there's a lot of people trying to access all of this at the same time, but don't you think Sony would've thought this out a bit more before letting this happen? I was just on the phone with PS support to try to get an answer, and after 2 auto prompts and 3 different department transfers, it said I had to call back later due to high call volumes. Really? I can't even talk to a rep about ANYTHING related to billing information? I'm really shocked and dissapointed with the way Sony is handling this.

Message 1 of 3 (155 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Cannot add funds to wallet through credit card

Jun 4, 2011

I'm having the same problem. When I try to add them, I'm prompted to re-enter credit card information (Which is normal, because I deleted my billing information). When I do, however, it says that the change can't be made and tells me to check the records and wait a few days. I too am disappointed with Sony right now and hope they can get thier stuff together.

Message 2 of 3 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
25 posts

Re: Cannot add funds to wallet through credit card

Jun 4, 2011

Just go to Gamestop and purchase a Playstation Network Card. You can do so online then follow the directions to redeem the code.

It took me all of 15 min to do so..be prepared to hit the back button a couple times due to high traffic.

Message 3 of 3 (155 Views)
0 Likes