Feb 18 2013
By: skull_basher257 First Son 1 posts

Cannot access Play station Home/Network on System HELP!

2 replies 163 views Edited Feb 18, 2013

I have only recently started using internet on PS3. I'm on level four, and whenever I try to select 'Playstation Network' Or 'Playstation Home', It says 'This content cannot be accessed from your account'. What does that mean and how do I access the two? I want to have some people on my friendlist and I can't access the PS Home or PSN!

Message 1 of 3 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
225 posts

Re: Cannot access Play station Home/Network on System HELP!

Feb 18, 2013

i started having the same problem right after i install the new update . its acting more like a virus than actually helping us . please help

Message 2 of 3 (157 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Re: Cannot access Play station Home/Network on System HELP!

Mar 13, 2013
Same problem Here!!! I live in Hungary, super slim 500g, latest update! I tried to go to Home for the firs time this week (march 13th, 2013) I had the home icon, so i click so the software downloads, bit instead I got this message "this content cannot be accessed on your account" Im 41 years old, have parental control On, set to level 9, but i tried all the levels, and have only one playstation network account, hungarian, i dont even know how to make a sub account so sure is the main and only account! I checked today and there is Home in Hungary, so thats not either the problem! So what the hell!!!!! I can access the Store though!? Is it that Home is down or what? I'll really appreciate any help! Thanx!
Message 3 of 3 (102 Views)
0 Likes