Highlighted
Dec 26 2011
By: OlUncleWedge First Son 2 posts

Cannot Access Content on Download List

5 replies 74 views Edited Dec 26, 2011

I got Assassins Creed Revelations for Christmas and it came with the Vlad the Impaler missions and two bonus characters. I redeemed the code and nothing came up in the bit where it gives you the option to download the content. I exited the PSN store and went to the download list through account management and there was nothing. The redeeming of the bonus content code is showing up both in my transaction history and my services list. I do not think its a problem with the redeem code feature because I managed to redeem my uPlay pass for online play with no problems whatsoever.

Any help?

Message 1 of 6 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5406 posts

Re: Cannot Access Content on Download List

Dec 26, 2011

Did you start the game and see if the DLC is available?

Message 2 of 6 (74 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Dec 26, 2011

Yeah I did. Neither of the characters were to be found in the multiplayer. I don't know if I'm far enough yet to check the prison mission

Message 3 of 6 (74 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Dec 31, 2011

Same problem.

I got the game today and put in the code to get addiontal items and bonus content but it didn't work( I really want the Multiplayer Character). My uPlay work though. But the transaction history isn't shown in mine( Let me re-check it). I can't put in the code again..

Can anyone answer!? Please & Thanks you in advance!

Message 4 of 6 (74 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jan 7, 2012

I have the exact same problem. I got the Collector Edition of the game and it came with the code for 1 new singleplayer mission and 2 new multiplayer characters. These were the Ottoman Jester and The Crusader. I went onto the game and a message poped up and said that to play online i need the uplay passport so i entered it and it worked. But then i followed the instructions on the back of the code thing and it said it had worked and it downloaded it. So assuming it had worked i went onto the game and played online for at least an hour but none of the characters were there. So i checked the singleplayer mission and that wasnt there either. I went on the internet and found that i wasnt the only one that had this issue. I am now level 38 online and i have completed the singleplayer and yet still no sign of the characters.

PSN need to sort it out or they're gunna loose some customers. Because i love the assassins creed series I am now wondering whether i should get an Xbox as they do not get this problem.

I hope they fix it soon. PSN, IF YOU DO NOT FIX IT BY THE END OF JANUARY, I WILL THINK ABOUT GETTING AN XBOX

Message 5 of 6 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5406 posts

Jan 7, 2012

CoD-_-GoD4 wrote:

I hope they fix it soon. PSN, IF YOU DO NOT FIX IT BY THE END OF JANUARY, I WILL THINK ABOUT GETTING AN XBOX

Sounds to me like you are already thinking about it.

Message 6 of 6 (74 Views)
0 Likes