Jul 10 2013
By: TheMozil30 First Son 7 posts

Can't wait for the ban!

[ Edited ]
2 replies 185 views Edited Jul 10, 2013
Since my system got banned, I don't know what's going on, when I'm trying to create an account, it doesn't allow me, they didn't even send me the mail about my ban, I tired to contact sonycustomercare and they're too late to response me, I want to see my friends, I want to sign in into PSN, I want to see what's happening on PSN store, what can I do with it? Everyone is laughing at me, they said (YAY! m_ozil got system ban :3) these things are annoying, Is there any way to spoof the avoids ban? Insert comment here. Smiley Sad
Message 1 of 3 (185 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
40549 posts

Re: Can't wait for the ban!

Jul 11, 2013

TheMozil30 wrote:
Since my system got banned, I don't know what's going on, when I'm trying to create an account, it doesn't allow me, they didn't even send me the mail about my ban, I tired to contact sonycustomercare and they're too late to response me, I want to see my friends, I want to sign in into PSN, I want to see what's happening on PSN store, what can I do with it? Everyone is laughing at me, they said (YAY! m_ozil got system ban :3) these things are annoying, Is there any way to spoof the avoids ban? Insert comment here. Smiley Sad

No.

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 2 of 3 (151 Views)
Highlighted
MVP Support
15665 posts

Re: Can't wait for the ban!

Jul 11, 2013

I'm sure you know why you were banned.  Try to follow the rules and you won't have a problem, and your friends won't laugh at you.

** Use a unique password for your PSN ID - one you don't use anywhere else **
** Engage brain before putting mouth in gear **

”Signature-1.jpg”
MVP Terms and Conditions ________________(=^‥^=)________________ Forum Rules of Conduct
========== SONY Customer Service 800-345-7669 or Link to Live Chat ==========

Message 3 of 3 (134 Views)
0 Likes