Feb 24 2012
By: Luca_Fox First Son 10 posts

Can't use the PSN on my PS3

4 replies 36 views Edited Feb 24, 2012

I was playing games online through the PSn just fine a couple days ago, (and months before that), just perfectly. Now all of a sudden I've gotten like 3 different error codes, all having to do with the ps3/psn not wanting to recognize my internets working and thus not letting me connect. Ive tried restarting my modem & router, ports are fine to. What I don't get is how this can fux up so bad all of a sudden w/o warning and now not allow me to do anything on my ps3 online related. Is the PSN just screwey the past couple days or something? Occasionaly I'll get -really- lucky and it will let me connect but be eextremely laggy and I won't be able to check the store or join any games on say, Modern warfare 3.

Message 1 of 5 (36 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Re: Can't use the PSN on my PS3

Feb 25, 2012

Alright I was able to play online a bit last night for a few hours but got off and had to head to bed. Now -again- today its doingthe same crap. Can't connect to the PSN. It used to work just fine and then just stopped.. now rarely can I get in and when I do its for a very short time.

Message 2 of 5 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7785 posts

Feb 25, 2012

Are you using wireless to connect from your PS3 to the router?

Message 3 of 5 (36 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1114 posts

Feb 25, 2012

It could be your connection if you are using a wireless. But if you are playing MW3, remember, those COD servers are not the best in the world.

Message 4 of 5 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1114 posts

Feb 25, 2012

He or she probly is because I have a wirless through my PS3 router and happens to me somtimes.

Message 5 of 5 (36 Views)
0 Likes