Reply
Highlighted
Feb 24 2013
By: The-L33t_One7 First Son 5 posts
Offline

Can't upload trophies

[ Edited ]
0 replies 91 views Edited Feb 24, 2013

I am trying to sync my trophies through the PS3 and it keeps freezing and timing out. I keep getting an extreme slow down at about 1% then it takes about 10 minutes to get to 16%. Then it immediately shows my trophy card with out show the other 84%. It works perfectly on my vita though.

Message 1 of 1 (91 Views)
Reply
0 Likes