Jan 21 2013
By: the_Skye_Mage First Son 1 posts

Can't sign in using another user's sign in ID

1 replies 153 views Edited Jan 21, 2013

My friend is currently in possession of my PS3. Since he lives out of state and it would be a while before I saw him, I decided I'd just buy another PS3 till I could make the trip to get it back and then use it for backup. Problem soon arose, however, that we were both using the same PSN-ID. This naturally meant one of us were gettin booted off by the other. So I came up with the genuis idea to just create another ID... problem is... both PS3's are registered under the same ID and now I can't seem to connect my current one to the NEW ID... any help?

Message 1 of 2 (153 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
39473 posts

Re: Can't sign in using another user's sign in ID

Jan 21, 2013

the_Skye_Mage wrote:

My friend is currently in possession of my PS3. Since he lives out of state and it would be a while before I saw him, I decided I'd just buy another PS3 till I could make the trip to get it back and then use it for backup. Problem soon arose, however, that we were both using the same PSN-ID. This naturally meant one of us were gettin booted off by the other. So I came up with the genuis idea to just create another ID... problem is... both PS3's are registered under the same ID and now I can't seem to connect my current one to the NEW ID... any help?

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

Scroll to the far left of the XMB Menu, choose users, then choose create new user, then add your new PSN ID & password then sign in.

P.S. If you're Game-Sharing be VERY careful or you'll find your account banned!

BRIT-KO.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 2 of 2 (137 Views)
0 Likes