Dec 08 2011
By: bRiTTiZdAsHiT First Son 5 posts

Can't connect to MW3 server anymore..

1 replies 64 views Edited Dec 8, 2011

I've had MW3 since the night it came out, but recently it hasn't been letting me use the online services. One minute it will connect, and the next it won't. It's been on and off for about a week, but today it just stopped all together. Hasn't let me on for about 6 hours now. I can connect to other games online but not MW3. I've tried resetting my router, turning the system on and off, and redoing the connection tests. Connection is at 100% so I'm soo confused! Someone please help. I'm not going to bother calling Sony because they don't help for sh*t. Thanks!

Message 1 of 2 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
34159 posts

Re: Can't connect to MW3 server anymore..

Dec 8, 2011

bRiTTiZdAsHiT wrote:

I've had MW3 since the night it came out, but recently it hasn't been letting me use the online services. One minute it will connect, and the next it won't. It's been on and off for about a week, but today it just stopped all together. Hasn't let me on for about 6 hours now. I can connect to other games online but not MW3. I've tried resetting my router, turning the system on and off, and redoing the connection tests. Connection is at 100% so I'm soo confused! Someone please help. I'm not going to bother calling Sony because they don't help for ****. Thanks!

It's not a Sony game so not bothering to call them as you seem intent on not doing is not saving you anything anyway!

IMW3 was developed by Activision & published in part by Infinity Ward, you could check their forums, maybe others are having the same issues!

Message 2 of 2 (64 Views)
0 Likes