May 18 2013
By: Karahaut First Son 8 posts

Can't add funds to wallet.

1 replies 1563 views Edited May 18, 2013

Trying to make a purchase of a $10 for a PS2 classic game. It keeps telling me my card is invalid or has expired on the website, or its invalid when I try to make a purchase on PSN. The cards I've been using work fine and have actually made purchases with earlier today. Anyone else having this problem?

Message 1 of 2 (1,563 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
PlayStation MVP
4296 posts

Re: Can't add funds to wallet.

[ Edited ]
May 18, 2013

Karahaut wrote:

Trying to make a purchase of a $10 for a PS2 classic game. It keeps telling me my card is invalid or has expired on the website, or its invalid when I try to make a purchase on PSN. The cards I've been using work fine and have actually made purchases with earlier today. Anyone else having this problem?

First off, is the card you are trying to use the same one you use for all your PSN purchases? Do you have it saved in your account info? Or do you remove it / re-enter it each time?

If the card you are using has had no problems on the PSN store before, the cause of your current issue could possibly be either

A) The store is experiencing issues.

B) If your card has a "spend limit," you may have reached it for today.

C)  (If you remove your card info / re-enter it each time) You are not typing it in correctly. It may accept ST over Street, or vice versa. It is very picky.

D) An issue with your credit card provider / bank, like insufficient funds or something else. You could call them to check.)

If you are sure the problem is not B, C, or D you could always contact Sony  support and ask them if the store is having issues taking purchases.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 2 of 2 (1,557 Views)
0 Likes