Feb 24 2013
By: AutoAsphyxiation First Son 1 posts

Can't add funds to my wallet

2 replies 1996 views Edited Feb 24, 2013

I went to put a new debit card on my account in order to add funds to my wallet, I deleted the old information. When I try to put in my new information, it keeps telling me that the card number is invalid. I know that it is not invalid, I triple checked the information I put in and I know for a fact that this card works, what the hell?

Message 1 of 3 (1,996 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Re: Can't add funds to my wallet

Feb 24, 2013

some cards wont work if they dont have an Electronic auto-address tracker...or something like that. I read that somewhere (it was an official source) when I was looking up whether you could actually use Debit cards on the store, or at least to fund your wallet.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 2 of 3 (1,988 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Can't add funds to my wallet

Feb 24, 2013

i used to attend a us college so i bought a ps3 when i was there. i used to jus buy games cause it was easier. now im back home in jamaica and i cant find new or old titles i want as easily. so i decided to download games as i have a credit card. low n behold i selected the new dmc, metal gear 3 cause thts the only one i havent played, batman arkham city, gungrave. i followed the steps to add fund to wallet and i cant go any further cause i cant select jamaica or the caribbean as a region. and im not about to commit credit card fraud by puuting my former university address as the billing address. cause originally when i bought it i was living on campus i used tht address now i cant even update that to saynim no longer in the us im back home in jamaica. seriously sony, jamaica is a big market for playstation, i still own my ps one , and ps 2. it is ridiculus for me to go to my bank and ask for a us issued credit card jus cause i want games. you guys need to add JAMAICA to the region so i can update my system and truly access the playstation network. despite what yu may hear about jamaica we have die hard video gamers here. we even have gaming clubs. sony please do better. JAMAICANS need full access to the ps store, all we want is to enjoy video gaming. i cant even join playststation plus cause of the lapse in judgement. 

ADD JAMAICA TO THE RGION SO WE CAN UPDATE OUR PROFILES AND GAIN ACCESS TO PSN. 

FYI jamaica has no zip code or postal code jus thought i wud let you knw. 

example 

street address 1: 8 Palace drive

street address 2: stony hill

state/town: st andrew ( we only have 14 parishes/states so it should be even easier.)

region/county: Jamaica

Message 3 of 3 (1,975 Views)
0 Likes