First Son
2 posts

Re: Can't add funds to my wallet

Sep 2, 2012

This sucks. Having to go to the store and buy a PSN card defeats the whole purpose.

Message 11 of 23 (2,875 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
23 posts

Sep 30, 2012

yeah, still not working at all. I've tried multiple CC numbers, entering, and re-entering multiple times.

Sony really needs to take a step back and think to themselves "is every one of our customers screwing up information that they've been using their whole lives?" because that is the reply that EVERYONE has gotten... that it is something wrong on our end. 

FALSE. it is something going on, on their end. 

I am trying to pre order NBA 2k13 to give this whole digital gaming thing a shot... great first impression, Sony.

Message 12 of 23 (2,772 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Oct 1, 2012

I got it to work but only for one transaction... I just deleted all of my billing information, and then re-entered it literally exactly how it appears on my statement, I wrote it in all caps, just like my statement, then it allowed me to add $10 to my wallet... I was so stoked, so I went into the store to pre order NBA 2k13 and to my surprise (not really) it wasn't working again, error code 80023102... the billing information that they just approved was not correct again for some reason... seriously getting annoying... but hey at least I got $10 in my wallet now -_________-

Message 13 of 23 (2,764 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Oct 1, 2012

The same thing is happening to me as well. Just bought a 20$ PSN card & at first it said that error (the one everyone is talking about), then it said the funds could not be added to wallet. I made sure I was on the master account, tried caps, no caps, in account information, & in Playstation Store. The same thing keeps popping up & it's getting annoying. Please fix this as soon as possible, Sony.

Message 14 of 23 (2,745 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Oct 2, 2012

jljrock wrote:

The same thing is happening to me as well. Just bought a 20$ PSN card & at first it said that error (the one everyone is talking about), then it said the funds could not be added to wallet. I made sure I was on the master account, tried caps, no caps, in account information, & in Playstation Store. The same thing keeps popping up & it's getting annoying. Please fix this as soon as possible, Sony.

Hmmm, Tell me about it (Underlined), but I was being a troll, spammed.  Funny, but not ha ha.  I hope you all find a solution.  

Moble

Message 15 of 23 (2,735 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Oct 2, 2012
Oh, and WELCOME TO THE FORUM
Message 16 of 23 (2,733 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Oct 2, 2012

It Sucks How it wot let me add My Funds with Psn card It Gives Me that **bleep** Error

Message 17 of 23 (2,730 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 7, 2012

SONY's online credit card processor for some inexplicable reason tries to enter full state name instead of the postal abbreviation (i.e North Carolina instead of NC) EVERY other credit card/payment processor uses. Thus the address verification fails (unless you happen to live in Utah.) Their idiot customer service (no doubt cable company rejects) cannot figure this out to enter manually. Expected alot more from SONY

Message 18 of 23 (2,643 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 13, 2012

What pisses me off the most is, my brother added funds to his account like 2 nights ago and he keeps adding funds to his account but I can't add a measly 20 ******* bucks... COME ON SONY!!!! I'M ABOUT TO GO TO MICROSOFT AND XBOX!!!!!

Message 19 of 23 (2,590 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1794 posts

Oct 13, 2012

ya its getting very annoying heres hoping that the maintenance on Monday fixes this BS

Message 20 of 23 (2,576 Views)
0 Likes