Jun 30 2011
By: gf_samoan Monster Hunter 33 posts

Can't add funds to my Wallet?

4 replies 525 views Edited Jun 30, 2011

Hi all,

I used a playstation network card to add funds to my wallet and have 1 cent left. Then i tried to use my Credit card and it either gives me a 80023102 error or a Can't add funds to Wallet message. If I try to add it via account managment on the PS3 it says can't add funds. If I do it through the store it says 80023102. I have been using the same card for over 2 years now wtih no problems, but is the first time I used a playstation network card. Anyone else having this problem or have had it in the past and knows how fix it?

Message 1 of 5 (525 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Can't add funds to my Wallet?

Jun 30, 2011

i have been having the same problem last night. and i wanted to see if it would work today. and it hasn't yet. so what i am going to do is buy the network card and add those funds to my account. hopefully that works. plus i recently went to manage my account and there site is down.

Message 2 of 5 (525 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jul 4, 2011

I'm having the exact same problems, I want to sign up for PS Plus, since I don't want to lose all the games I got during the Welcome Back Program, but I'm worried that since I can't buy it now, I'm gonna lose all the games.  I thought it might have had something to do with the fact that I PS Plus now (until tomorrow), but I tried some KZ3 DLC too, and I'm still getting the same errors.  Hopefully it'll work tomorrow...

Message 3 of 5 (525 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Jul 6, 2011

Still can't add funds. I called support they told me it was my CC, so I updated my billing info. Then they said it could be my CC didn't have AVS protection, so I called it does. Then finally after 3 days said that it might be down for maintance, really for over a week? WTF? all I want to do is give them some money but apprently they don't want my money. I could buy PSN cards but it just isn't as convient. Anyone been able to get money into their wallets via a Credit Card? Cause I still getting a 80023102 error.

Message 4 of 5 (525 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jul 6, 2011

i can't ad funds either was going to buy dungeon hunter alliance today and play with a friend i live too far away from town to buy a psn card

Message 5 of 5 (525 Views)
0 Likes