Mar 05 2013
By: X-Convict I Only Post Everything 1255 posts

Can't add funds on this account but my other account I can?

2 replies 1170 views Edited Mar 5, 2013

I tried to buy the black ops 2 revolution pack when it came out on this account(x-convict) but it said the funds could not be added.So I tried my other credit card( I have two one for Us transactions and one for Canadian transaction)Both times it gives me the same message's I made a new account and knowing that if I download from that account it will work for my whole system,and was able to purchase the download content that was on the 28th so I bought it and forgot about the incident.

Today I tried to buy some content for need for speed on this account and at the check out I just get a error has occurred.I  try to add funds to this account via account management and same error's. I log on the website and try and this time it says my card information is incorrect tried both my credit cards 3 times each my billing information is correct my expiry dates are correct and yet it still wont work yet on my other account it works fine?Why is this?I've had this account since 11/20/2006 and never had this problem till last week.This company must not like money for this to be happening especially since I can add funds on my other acount?I

Anyone else have this problem and know what to do?

*btw both my credit card have well about the balance Im trying to add I can't even add $5 with out the error coming out

Message 1 of 3 (1,170 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Can't add funds on this account but my other account I can?

Mar 5, 2013

Same issue.  CC worked fine through PSN yesterday, then today I tried to temporarily use a prepaid AMEX just to get the funds transfered (this was probably a stupid idea in hindsight).  That didn't work, so I re-entered my old CC info and its not working.  Hopefully its just a hiccup from the maintanence and it will get resolved.  

Message 2 of 3 (1,161 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1255 posts

Re: Can't add funds on this account but my other account I can?

Mar 5, 2013
I guess this company does not like money since there is no official statement and lots of people are having this issue.
Message 3 of 3 (1,138 Views)
0 Likes