Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 09 2012
By: import_ok First Son 1 posts

Can't Redeem Playstation Network Card

4 replies 900 views Edited Feb 9, 2012

Did anyone experience this?

I'm selling PSN Card US in Indonesia. Since 1 hour ago, all my buyer can't redeem their PSN Card. So I checked on https://account.qriocity.com/pc/login.action.

And it turned out to be true, I can't redeem any of my PSN Card codes. It said Code has been redeemed or invalid. I have checked all my codes today and all good, but since 1 hour ago, none of my code detected as valid by PSN.

Any sollution ?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (900 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5406 posts

Re: Can't Redeem Playstation Network Card

Feb 9, 2012

Are the buyers using US PSN accounts?

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (900 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1469 posts

Feb 9, 2012

im guessing it could be region locked and only works for US PSN accounts.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (900 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jul 3, 2012

hey bro!i am here in UAE.i can't redeem my card too and same as yours  ''Code has been redeemed or invalid'' . my accnt is also US but i bought a psn card here in UAE. . .is thre anyone have an idea how to fix this prob??

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (885 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
154 posts

Jul 7, 2012
PSN Cards are Region locked, ie you cannot redeem a canadian voucher for a U.S. Region Accounts. If you read the information on the PSN voucher cards themselves it does state on the cards that it will only work for region accounts for the region in which the card was purchase along with the notations that state that the card is non-refundable and non-transferrable. Meaning you will need to create a psn account for which the region you purchased the voucher. Careful what you purchase with the funds however as some content is restricted in different regions. ie Purchasing Brit Maps for Call of Duty, and attempting to use them with a U.S. Copy of the Game. Hence the Code on the spine of your Jewell Case for the game itself.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (847 Views)
0 Likes