Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 07 2012
By: RevShadow_508 Monster Hunter 31 posts
Accepted Solution

Can't Install the free Infamous I got form the PSN hack

6 replies 870 views Edited Dec 7, 2012

I hope there is some one out there that know what's wrong my buddy is having the same problem as me and I want to play this game. I ended up being the only one I got for free due to a screw up with my first free game voucher but I did not stress it because I really only wanted to try out Infamous I ended up loving it and I kinda want to play it again

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (870 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

PS3 games acting as PSP games?

Dec 7, 2012

Can you elaborate on your problem a little?

I am having some issues installing games I got from the Playstation Store as well and would like to know if anyone else is experiencing the same problem I am.

I am downloading games (that I'm pretty sure I got last year from the hack thing as well) that are identified as PS3 games from my "My Downloads" list.

But once they are downloaded they will not install and act as if they are games for the PSP. It just asks if I would like to copy the game to a  PSP system, which I do not have, nor have I ever had. I click no and thats the end of it. I click yes and it expects a PSP, which again, I do not have.

Little Big Planet is doing that and so is the Wipeout Demo that I have the full game unlock for.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (855 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Possible Solution

[ Edited ]
Dec 7, 2012

RevShadow and anyone else who may have this problem, 

I found what looks like a solution to our problem [if we are having the same one] in this thread --> http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network-Support/Wipeout-HD/m-p/38965167#U38965167

Apparently right from the XMB, under the Playstation Network menu --> Account Management --> Review Transactions there is a list of downloads and supposedly if you download the games from there instead of the Playstation Store they should work.

I'm trying it now, will report back...

**EDIT**  It seems to be a successful solution! Yay! :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (852 Views)
PlayStation MVP
11140 posts

Re: Can't Install the free Infamous I got form the PSN hack

Dec 7, 2012
Standing ovation for CobaltChameleon.
R.I.P. Off-Topic
04/09/2014 - Never Forget
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (847 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
17259 posts

Dec 8, 2012

johngie wrote:
Standing ovation for CobaltChameleon.

and the search function.......

any honorable mention for the author of the solution in the other thread? :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (831 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11140 posts

Dec 9, 2012
Absolutely not. You were just doing your job, which you do for the greater good, and the satisfaction it gives you, not because you wish to be recognized for the good deeds you've accomplished.
:smileywink:
R.I.P. Off-Topic
04/09/2014 - Never Forget
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (811 Views)
Monster Hunter
31 posts

Re: Possible Solution

Dec 9, 2012

CobaltChameleon wrote:

RevShadow and anyone else who may have this problem, 

I found what looks like a solution to our problem [if we are having the same one] in this thread --> http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network-Support/Wipeout-HD/m-p/38965167#U38965167

Apparently right from the XMB, under the Playstation Network menu --> Account Management --> Review Transactions there is a list of downloads and supposedly if you download the games from there instead of the Playstation Store they should work.

I'm trying it now, will report back...

**EDIT**  It seems to be a successful solution! Yay! :smileyvery-happy:

thank you very much it worked like a charm

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (792 Views)
0 Likes