First Son
2 posts

Re: Can't Add Funds To My PSN Wallet

Nov 4, 2011

I've also been having troubles seeing how I've been trying to buy the new DLC for both Gran Turismo 5 and SOCOM 4 and I get this message: "The credit card information is not valid. Please check your entries carefully." and yet everything is correct and I've also checked to see if there is any money in the bank before purchase. Any ideas as to why it's doing this, also I've even tried to do this both from the PS3, PSP and even the Qriocity site.

Message 91 of 316 (2,288 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
666 posts

Nov 4, 2011

I finally got around to using the old PS3 again this week and today I wanted to download the TW PGA Tour. I went in and wanted to add funds but it happly told me 'Unable to add funds to Wallet'.

Looks like I'm having the same issues as others are. Card number is right, expiry date is right, CSV is right, address is right ... just won't add the funds to the wallet.

Have read that some have to wait 24 hours if there is a screw up in entry so will wait until tomorrow afternoon and try .. it ... again.

Save our Planet for the Children of our Future!
Message 92 of 316 (2,288 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 4, 2011

Having the same problems as well, i know my details are correct has i have been using my psn wallet nearly everyday buying packs of cards on fifa 12. is there a cap on how much you can spend in a week or month.

If so when does it reset coz it was at the end of October when i got this problem but it hasnt reset at the beginning of November.

Message 93 of 316 (2,288 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1055 posts

Nov 10, 2011

Having this problem as well. Where are people located? I'm in Canada. Tried 3 different credit cards and using different PSN accounts as

Usuyami Trophy Card
Message 94 of 316 (2,288 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
24785 posts

Nov 10, 2011
Message 95 of 316 (2,288 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1055 posts

Nov 11, 2011

Tried. Same result. Customer support was no help either.

Usuyami Trophy Card
Message 96 of 316 (2,288 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 13, 2011

As far as I can figure I'm guessing the problem is not the user(or client).  I was able to add money to my wallet successfully today and the second try it failed.  The payment is probably being cleared before allowing another purchase.  What this means is that a person can only make a single transaction to the wallet per 24 hours.

Before anyone asks I've tried it yesterday when I added my card info.  It failed then.

Now, if the problem is different than that then there may be something seriously wrong from the provider.

Message 97 of 316 (2,288 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 13, 2011

I've been trying off and on for about a month, and it just keeps denying my credit card info, every now and then I use other websites to buy things, they work fine, but not psn... I've even tried a few websites to fund it, still doesn't work tho. What. The. Balls.

I need my psp games... ; __ ;

Message 98 of 316 (2,288 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 20, 2011

Guess what? If you need help that you thought you could get from calling and talking to a real person at the Playstation customer help line, well that is a DEAD end. Just called there less than 10 minutes ago and told them about the very real and long standing problem of not being able to add funds to the online "wallet" to purchase downloadable games, etc. They put me on hold, then proceeded to tell me, like they have told others, "have you tried all CAPS for your address and accound info?" I told him, yes of course we have tried every variation and different cards, checking things a million times, and it still hasn't worked. I also asked him if anything could be done to the account at all to fix this issue. His reply was "buy a playstation network card." I then asked, what about the months and months of posts from users daily on your website that have indicated the same problem- does this go into a report, is it something on the table that will be addressed in the near future? Well no other answer except, "sorry, that is all we can do for you at the time." I love the PS3, but issues like this, especially with the future of gaming going online and with downloadable content, makes me as fed up right now as I am with Netflix. I have money I want to give people for quality products, and they keep failing me. My best advice, as I am going to do right now, is do a ton of research and listen to other users solutions, not what Sony so lamely suggested.

Message 99 of 316 (2,288 Views)
Splicer
88 posts

Nov 20, 2011

Absolutely agree with you. I've been a loyal Sony customer since the PS1 and the PSN store problem is quite widespread. It's insulting to be told the problem is on your end. IT ISN'T. Even if you contact your credit card company like I did, they will tell you that it's Sony who is not validating the fund transfers on their end.

There is a lengthy backlog of stuff I want to get on PSN, but it won't validate my card, even though it worked fine for months, right up until late October. And in the future when more games come out exclusively as downloads on PSN what am I supposed to do?

Message 100 of 316 (2,288 Views)
0 Likes