Do you mean 
First Son
9 posts

Re: Can't Add Funds To My PSN Wallet

Feb 23, 2011

having same issue with my slim

never had issue with my 80 gig

imported accouint to slim and now i can not add funds ($@_($@!$!@$

lol all i wanted was angry birds but now black ops map pack coming soon $@_$(@$_

Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 316 (1,326 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 3, 2011

if you found how to fix this error send me a message my email saifthegreat@gmx.com

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 316 (1,326 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Mar 3, 2011

finally connected to PS Store w/o an error code to dl First Strike but of course now it won't let me add funds.  there's no error code, it just does NOTHING when you select add funds with credit card.  anyone else with this problem?

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 316 (1,326 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 3, 2011

@lastamericanhero; same here... any idea?

Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 316 (1,326 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
134 posts

Mar 4, 2011

I have had this same issue, says my credit card info is incorrect...well its not. I have been emailing them back and forth, they simply refer me to their links which do nothing and if that doesnt work theres nothing they can do beyond that point, oh and buy a network card. My suggestion, stop buying network card, if we ignore the problem and buy cards they have no reason to fix the issue. It is way more profitable to them to sell cards rather than having people spend $5 at a time. The math is easy spend $5 at a time or be forced to spend $20 at a time, I for one can't afford to do this when I just want to rent a movie. And I know what some people say, "well the online feature is free" wrong! I just paid for a $400 game system that advertises have the best online features, no we paid for that feature when we bought the system. I am no longer buying cards until they fix this issue, I know its hard with all the down loadable content, but if enough of us can resist maybe they will do something about it.

Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 316 (1,326 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

Mar 4, 2011

I did finally add money to my wallet. I use a PSN CARD about 2 hours ago. But there still having problems with PSN i keep getting error when I try to download Demos.

Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 316 (1,326 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
60 posts

Mar 4, 2011

I'm new to PSN, but about 2 weeks ago I tried entering 2 different cards into PSN and neither would work. I could enter them into the Billing info, but transfering funds into the wallet would give me an error message. Would tell me the billing info was incorrect in Account Management, and from the store it would just say that it couldn't transfer funds into the wallet. Just last night I tried something else. On the City line, I entered my State prefix at the end of the City. And I was able to buy GTA China Town Wars from PSN for my PSP, from my credit card.

So, I suggest trying that. Add your State prefix to the end of your City with a space, no comma.

So, if you live in Miami Florida, it would look something like

Miami FL

Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 316 (1,326 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
134 posts

Mar 5, 2011

Still didnt work for me.

Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 316 (1,326 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 6, 2011

how do i go back and add my street adress its pretty hard

Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 316 (1,326 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 13, 2011

I am not sure if this is the right place to post this so if it isn't, could someone let me know where to?

I recently decided to make an account on PSN.  However, upon entering my credit card information and billing information, I found the message "The funds could not be added to your wallet."  I know I have added all my information correctly.  My debit check card has enough money in it.  I khow my card is good as I have ussed it to take money out and used it for other transactions.  I have seen that some people are successful by inputting their state abbreviations, in capitals, in the city box.  I tried this and it did not work.  My billing address is a a street sddress (for example, 999 Mayfield St.)  Should I put a period after St. or just Mayfield St?

I have tried both and none of them seemed to work,  I am getting very frustrated.  Normally, I would call customer service or even buy a card but my situation is a bit different.  I currently live in Kumamoto Prefecture Japan (don't worry, I live on the opposite end of where the earthquake and tsunami struck.  We had a small tsunami warning in my area).  My PS3 is a Japanese but my language and PSN is in English and set to the US.  My billing address is also my American billing address, not Japanese.  So, due to living in a different country, I can't really call customer service (I could call them here but my Japanese is not the best.  Trying to explain my situation in Japanese justs eems to cause further problems).

Would this have any effect on trying to add funds to my PSN wallet?  My other friends, with Japanese PS3's, have been successful so it has to be either me or PSN.

Would this have any effect on adding funds to my PSN wallet?

Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 316 (1,326 Views)
0 Likes