Jun 06 2012
By: orthatbaby First Son 1 posts
Accepted Solution

Can i talk to my friends on my computer?

3 replies 2194 views Edited Jun 6, 2012

Is there a way to talk to my online friends on psn through my computer?

Message 1 of 4 (2,194 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
24622 posts

Re: Can i talk to my friends on my computer?

Jun 6, 2012

No.......wait you mean send a message from your computer to their inbox on their PS3? Then NO.

Message 2 of 4 (2,194 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
MVP Support
39168 posts

Jun 6, 2012

Nope, be it actually talking or sending messages, both are a no, sorry.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 3 of 4 (2,194 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 25, 2015

You can do it on your phone. There's a playstation app, I forgot what it's called but just type in Playstation and it should show you the app's picture and it should show the PSN logo. For me, it works perfectly, and you can even manage your friends list, for ex. you can delete or friend a person, you could review the person's activity (doesn't work for me) [this is for all you stalkers out there], and you could even see what friends they have [ but the user you are viewing has control if they want to show you their friends or not]. You could also even make another name for yourself but it's not a username, instead it is like Kik. First, middle, and last name. For example, Walter White Suckslollipops. Something like that, yeah. And on the top left corner it includes the playstation store, once you press on it, it will direct to whatever browser you're using, like Google Chrome. Oh, and one more thing is that you could take a selfie of yourself and put it as your profile picture [ however, it will only be viewed by other users using the app, not ps3 users ] or you could put your app profile picture as one of those downloaded pictures, such as, you could put your profile pic as Batman. Hope this helps. (I wish there was a way to communicate to your psn friends on web :/ that would be REALLY helpful...HINTHINT. Hope that PSN sees this.) 

Message 4 of 4 (1,777 Views)