Jul 24 2011
By: kayweegee First Son 1 posts

Can anyone tell me how long the PSN website is down for?

2 replies 211 views Edited Jul 24, 2011

Anyone in the know that is. Just trying to sign up for my son for th first time. I have created a master account, but can't access the site to create his sub-account. Having heard of the problems caused by hackers, I feel in the dark as PS support is incredibly vague or non-existent (or perhaps just not user-friendly), and I've no idea whether the site will be down for hours, days, weeks or months.

Message 1 of 3 (211 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
31467 posts

Re: Can anyone tell me how long the PSN website is down for?

Jul 24, 2011

Account management on playstation.com is down until further notice, but you can do everything that you need to do to manage sub-accounts on the Playstation console (PS3 or PSP).  Account Management on the consoles is working fine.

GKP
Message 2 of 3 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
MVP Support
41732 posts

Re: Can anyone tell me how long the PSN website is down for?

Jul 24, 2011

kayweegee wrote:

Anyone in the know that is. Just trying to sign up for my son for th first time. I have created a master account, but can't access the site to create his sub-account. Having heard of the problems caused by hackers, I feel in the dark as PS support is incredibly vague or non-existent (or perhaps just not user-friendly), and I've no idea whether the site will be down for hours, days, weeks or months.

Welcome to the Playstation Online Community.

The above is correct, however for future reference or issues accessing your account you can also access them via the Qriocity website.

http://qriocity.com/us/en/

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 3 of 3 (211 Views)
0 Likes