Jul 29 2012
By: hotster First Son 1 posts

Can anyone help?

6 replies 129 views Edited Jul 29, 2012

I recieved an email from Playstation Blog mostly about DYAD, a player that gave his thought on it, it also said that "Those that find their way to the PlayStation Blog will find a $50 PlayStation Store voucher in their inbox." What does tha mean?, beacuse I went on the blog, read few interesting posts, but i havent recived any cod. And also, I heard there was going to be a give away on Playstation All Stars Battle Royal beta codes, anyone knows something about that?

Message 1 of 7 (129 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: Can anyone help?

Aug 1, 2012

I posted a story after getting the same email, but haven't received my $50 yet either.

Message 2 of 7 (116 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Aug 5, 2012

thats why i am here too.

Verto!
Message 3 of 7 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
8 posts

Aug 6, 2012
Ya i posted too but i havent got any code. Id really like to get it i wanna buy me a new game.
Message 4 of 7 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
635 posts

Aug 6, 2012
This is the information about the CONTEST to win the $50.

" mochuuu (Digital Platforms Community Manager)
Aug 1
Hey everyone, 

For the PSN Community Spotlight on 8/11, I'd love to hear you break down your favorite PlayStation game that you feel like only YOU know about. It's that game that didn't get a lot of attention in the magazines or websites, but maybe it was the best game you ever played. 

So for this one, I'm not looking for thoughts on well known games like Call of Duty, Uncharted, Suikoden, Final Fantasy etc. I'm looking for those games that maybe even the most ardent gamer may not know about, yet it means the world to you. Could be from any generation of PlayStation consoles, so dig deep and write in. 

Give it a shot and looking forward to seeing those stories!  Remember to create your own thread in the "PSN Community Meets the PS Blog" (the space you're in now on the forums). You're welcome to link me to it here so I can easily find it. "

Hope this helps you!
Message 5 of 7 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
635 posts

Aug 6, 2012
Just remember that you need to create your own thread to enter!

"Remember to create your own thread in the "PSN Community Meets the PS Blog" (the space you're in now on the forums). You're welcome to link me to it here so I can easily find it. "
Message 6 of 7 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
635 posts

Aug 6, 2012
How do we know for sure that you've seen our entry? And, I've had a lot of people just add there game "like" to my thread. Is that going to be an acceptable entry for the contest since they didn't follow instructions? Thank you
Message 7 of 7 (87 Views)
0 Likes